Shooting in Tucson

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

I see.

Look, I'm not saying she is responsible...but if you fill a room with gas, somebody will light a match eventually.

Only if they are insane, any sane person would know not to light a match in a room full of gas.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Only if they are insane, any sane person would know not to light a match in a room full of gas.
We're talking about a very big room with 300 million people in it, and some of the least sane people in it have the loudest voices.

drew

What a load of bollox. How come there hasn't been a senator/congressman murdered in everyone of those states?

The way some of the media are going on you'd think that hostile and aggressive campaigning was something new or that both sides don't do the same.

The bloke was a loon, it happens.

If it escapes your notice someone did try and kill a congresswoman on that list.

Nobody here is really saying here that hostile campaigning is a new thing, just that it should be toned down.

The Major

If it escapes your notice someone did try and kill a congresswoman on that list.

Nobody here is really saying here that hostile campaigning is a new thing, just that it should be toned down.

Somebody stabbed and tried to murder a Labour MP at a constituency meeting last year and we don't get Fox News here.

drew

I'm in the US dude, Tucson to be precise.

The rhetoric that is spewed by pricks like Hannity and O'Reilly is bad.

H T B

We're talking about a very big room with 300 million people in it, and some of the least sane people in it have the loudest voices.

You can train a ****wit to say "Der",
you can train a nation of ****wits to say" Der der-der der der der. Der der-der der der der"

:tumbleweed:

Macky

Gruntled Member
I'm guessing star spangled banner

Or 'God save the Queen' or the theme from Star Wars or maybe 'Happy Birthday to you'.
I'm not even sure what the point of it is after we've finished playing Name that tune

Mawsley

So, he was an anal **** who hated Gifford because of something to do with the abuse of 'grammar'.

Some people on the forum need to be feeling the fear atm. :icon_lol:

Mawsley

Look, I'm not saying she is responsible...

No.

Fat Russell Brand is.

russell+brand.jpg

Steven

If I owe an apology to anyone it is to the family of the shot Congresswoman and nobody else. I do expect an apology from all of those that have personally abused me in this thread. I hope those that have engaged in personal abuse are very pleased with themselves.

I find the hypocrisy and double standards from some posters that are supposed to uphold standards on this forum particularly offensive. I realise that I cannot escape being offended but I do expect certain standards to be upheld. These people should be taking a long holiday from Talking Balls. I would also like to thank others for trying to be reasonable.

Anyone who expresses an opinion on a forum, even if it turns to be misguided, should not be abused for expressing that opinion and that opinion should certainly not be used as a thin veil for expressing personal antagonisms.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Tell me again what you said about my 'overly sanctimonious tone'.

Everything that has been written in this thread is as a result of your insensitivity and offensiveness and that alone. There is no personal antagonism on my part; any opinions I expressed were as a reaction to what you wrote and the images you displayed in this thread and this thread alone.

I am never pleased with myself for using the kind of language that I did, but I am not sorry that I used it in this individual case. There will be no apology; nor any long holiday.

Dour

I'm sorry I didn't join in earlier. Is it too late for me to call Steven a **** now?

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Tell me again what you said about my 'overly sanctimonious tone'.

Everything that has been written in this thread is as a result of your insensitivity and offensiveness and that alone. There is no personal antagonism on my part; any opinions I expressed were as a reaction to what you wrote and the images you displayed in this thread and this thread alone.

I am never pleased with myself for using the kind of language that I did, but I am not sorry that I used it in this individual case. There will be no apology; nor any long holiday.
:038::038::038: I'd have thought Mr Holier-Than-Thou would have toned it down after such obviously offensive twattery. Clearly not. Steven, I won't call you anything other than a hypocrite.

And a ****, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670