Post Match Southampton 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good comeback, but worrying that we keep needing to do it, and still no clean sheet.

A point from St Mary's is a good result though.

The spirit and attitude in this squad is unbelievable. We just do not give up!

Unreal. Would've taken a draw beforehand - at half time, did not think it would happen. Good result. Defence needs work though, but think it may take until January when we can get reinforcements!

Assists came from the two subs, Dyer and Mahrez.

Vardy is mega.

Vardy cannot keep up this scoring form. We have got to get tighter at the back, but once again, what a game.

Teams must go in at half time 2-0 against us panicking.

Mahrez and Dyer made all the difference. And Vardy is what we in Sweden call "sick in the ****ing head". I'll leave it to you to discuss defending on set pieces...

Mahrez and Dyer made all the difference. And Vardy is what we in Sweden call "sick in the ****ing head". I'll leave it to you to discuss defending on set pieces...

What defending?

Vardy, Mahrez and company get the defence out of jail once again.

Stowell needs shooting. His organisation of our team at attacking and defensive set pieces is abysmal.

I thought Dyer did very well.

Unbelievable. I genuinely thought that we would get nothing. At the end of the first half I sensed we might nick a goal. We have so much creative ability and so much energy is almost inevitable that we will score at some point. In the second half we were super. Fuchs outstanding. Dyer excellent. Mahrez very good. Jamie Vardy incredible.

This team is truly special.

What a second half, Southampton barely had a sniff of goal. Mahrez, Drinkwater, Vardy, and Dyer were unstoppable. If only we were as sharp in the 1st half. No idea what Ranieri said at half time, but it did the trick.

What a second half, Southampton barely had a sniff of goal. Mahrez, Drinkwater, Vardy, and Dyer were unstoppable. If only we were as sharp in the 1st half. No idea what Ranieri said at half time, but it did the trick.

He offered them a pizza if they won.

Still keeps his money in his pocket - the tight fisted bastard. ;)

It can't just be me that is absolutely loving the comeback kids?

Don't get me wrong, I don't like us going behind but my good God it makes it 10x sweeter coming back to nick a point or a win.

Vardy is simply incredible, England's Number Nine!!

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

An absolutely stunning performance in the second half - we made a very good team look quite average. Even though we were beaten by 2 set pieces in the first half we look much better at the back with Fuchs - he is a class act. I am sure if we have no injuries we start with the same team that finished today next Saturday - can't wait...so proud of this team today coming back from what looked like a hopeless situation at half time.

A simpl magnificent second half performance. Southampton are a half-decent side and we absolutely murdered them

Pity about the first half and our hopeless defending

Dyer was brilliant

Vardy, Mahrez and company get the defence out of jail once again.

Stowell needs shooting. His organisation of our team at attacking and defensive set pieces is abysmal.

I thought Dyer did very well.
Do you know that it is still Stowell responsible? Claudio brought a few of his own men in, I'd hoped one of them might have taken on set pieces?

Do you know that it is still Stowell responsible? Claudio brought a few of his own men in, I'd hoped one of them might have taken on set pieces?

To be honest Matt, I would be happy for anyone to take on set-pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566