Southampton match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no radio commentary from the bbc outside the UK...maybe a blessing in disguise..I know we are losing but is there any fight back in us? any ideas on another commentary link?...

There is in my end of stockholm??? i will send you a link

Holloway is no Alex Ferguson. :icon_wink

No, there's quite literally only one world renowned footy manager called Alex Ferguson.

Ollie is not him. I'm pretty sure.

Despite this I still think that no manager can turn this team round in 1 season. This is a big job. 7 managers and no improvement would suggest that something is badly wrong.

What is piper on about. If the back four don't communicate then they are NOT having good games.

What is piper on about. If the back four don't communicate then they are NOT having good games.
:icon_lol:

Exactly what I was thinking, but I didn't know how to write it in minimal words, so I never,

Exactly what I thought.

I am delighted at the impact our two new strikers have had though, what with the one goal from a free-kick in 1.5 games so far.

All them fcuking strikers, and Sheehan is in the box getting in Hayles way FFS!!!!

Howard was 10 yds outside the box!!!

Last edited:
crosses into the box. innovative. as opposed to crosses not into the box. less useful but we find easier to do.

But at least he's not a professional broadcaster, which Barber is alleged to be.

You could pick someone at random out of the crowd and they'd make fewer factual errors than Barber. It's like he prepares for matches by forgetting everything that's happened in the past.

He said on the phone in a few weeks ago that it was easier for players like Matt Piper to come into the Leicester team cos we had the likes of Neil Lennon in Midfield. Barber fact.:102:

Sigh... if we were a horse we would have been shot and turned into glue by now. That or sold to the french.

just a thought, if/when we get relegated to the third tier for the first time in our club's history, will Holloway keep his job?

Last edited:
Can anyone see a similar ending to this match?

Leicester City 2 Fulham 2
Kisnorbo 80
Cadamarteri 90
McBride 69
Volz 84

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690