Confirmed Transfer St Ledger loaned to Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable....

We go into our most important phase of the season with one man less...

A player with experience...
A player with versatility...
A player who was MOTM against Cardiff...

So an injury or suspension now leaves us with no cover - it's absolutely ridiculous....

I think it's safe to say that SSL has said the wrong thing to Bull Head Pearson and suffered the same fate as Messrs Danns and Beckford - the other dressing room trouble makers...

Getting rid of the big personalities definitely worked for a while but we're now left with a thread bare squad devoid of leadership cowering in the corner while Pearson continues to bawl out his naive tactical plans...

The sooner t he goes the better before we lose any more troublemakers - Kasper for instance....

Last edited:
Eight games to go

No cover at right back, only Whitbread to cover at centre back

Complete and utter stupidity

Unless Millwall loosing is part of the deal, i really can't see any benefit to this. Leaves us even weaker for the run in.

Give Nigel some credit. He's fooled us here. Just as some of us were half expecting Pearson to strengthen a squad short in numbers - he moves to further weaken it, shrewdly proving the old adage that you can't have too many central defenders to be completely wrong. Pearson is either a mold breaker in football management - or someone who has totally lost the plot.

People ought to get down to the KP and make the most of the remainder of the season whilst Nigel is with us. An original thinker like him is sure to be snatched away from us at the end of the season - if you can wait that long.

NP never ceases to amaze me with his outstanding management abilities. One last shot at the playoffs so he lets go an experienced international defender when we clearly are far from having strength in depth in this department. To be fair we don't know how he thinks - maybe he has a plan if we suffer any injuries in this department to move Vardy back there, either as a full back or in his preferred central defensive position. In NP we DO NOT trust.

Don't worry everyone, I remember him claiming that Matt James can play at right back when we signed him. So thats James covering RB, Whitbread covering centre back, and Schlupp covering LB. #playoffpush

I was being sarcastic in my original post.... cant speak for Willlow though. Personally I think its beyond stupid.

Sadly I'm sure Willlow was being utterly serious.

Whilst I can't understand it, even more so the timing.

Firstly, he's paid far too much for a Championship defender.

And can we please stop saying he's any good. Suspect to pace, poor on the ball and not great in the air. Too top it off he's injury prone.

Odd however I agree.

Last edited:
Whilst I can't understand it, even more so the timing.

Firstly, he's paid far too much for a Championship defender.

I agree with most of those points, however the money does not even come into it, we have paid his wages whilst he's sat on the treatment table and when he is fit and able to play we send him off to another team, plus I would imagine Millwall are paying close to nothing of his weekly wage anyway.

Now is not the time to start deciding people are paid too much, now is the time to make sure they earn fecking well earn it.

Unfortunately he'll be earning it for another team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566