Stockport County - Sat 16th Aug 2008 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, if we do get a match where the away allocation is shite and for example I would miss out on a ticket but people I know who definitely aren't entitled to P1 have got a ticket, I'd be rather pissed off.

Saying that, I'm quite sure I'd be ok!

I am getting ready for a few appearances in the home end. :icon_conf

This game is now ALL TICKET. No tickets will be sold on the day of the game to visting supporters.

Last edited:
In case it's not been noted elsewhere, it's also unreserved seating.

Last edited:
is it still one ticket per season ticket? I want to buy two tomorow!! I'm P2 and My mate is P3 do you think they will still sell me two tickets?

tbh I don't know why the bother with having a Priority system at all when it's abused by fans and staff alike.

I'm just glad I don't have to go and queue up for mine!

Well it was being imposed on Monday! My missus was livid after a very long call to the TO for Stockport tickets. When we renewed our STs we were told that we had Priority 1 (for the 5th season running). When she rings on monday shes told we are P2 and have only been to 10 games according to their computer. But as Mrs cleefox pointed out, we went to several games where you could pay on the gate as we couldn't see the point in paying their admin charge when we knew for deffo that it wouldn't sell out eg Burnley. Now they are saying that they are going to record how many games on the computer, but we were told that in the 2002-03 season, went to 18 away games and then were told they had no record of how many games we'd been to and so were P3. So we are still going to get our cards stamped and this season save all our tickets too. :icon_wink

Yes that happened to me one season. Went in to get my P card and was told according to their computer I hadn't been an away game for a couple of seasons.

Makes you laugh don't it? People who didn't go hardly any away games last season have gone in and got P1 cards and folk like you don't get the ones you are entitled to!

I keep all my ticket stubs anyhoo, but you'd be best to get those games where you pay on the gate stamped asap afterwards.
Saying that, there might not be many games which are pay on the gate this season.

Yes that happened to me one season. Went in to get my P card and was told according to their computer I hadn't been an away game for a couple of seasons.

Makes you laugh don't it? People who didn't go hardly any away games last season have gone in and got P1 cards and folk like you don't get the ones you are entitled to!

I keep all my ticket stubs anyhoo, but you'd be best to get those games where you pay on the gate stamped asap afterwards.
Saying that, there might not be many games which are pay on the gate this season.

We took our cards the following home match together with the ticket stubs and got it signed, but as we had sorted this all out in May when we renewed the STs we cannot find the Priority Card or all of the ticket stubs. :icon_roll

I think you are right though BF, not many we will go to that will be pay on the gate.

It's annoying when this season it might be difficult to get away tickets.

I expect to see confusion when everyone looks at their tickets and sees numbers and row's and the club says it's unreserved. Stockport must have made a feck-up on the rows and numbers on the tickets.

I expect to see confusion when everyone looks at their tickets and sees numbers and row's and the club says it's unreserved. Stockport must have made a feck-up on the rows and numbers on the tickets.

It says Open Air Seat on the ticket anyway.

The lack of a roof may be something to do with that.

Yeah, I was aware of the lack of roof, but I thought that the ticket referred to being able to float about and pick a seat! Your way makes much more sense though.

I personally am hoping it rains. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570