Stockport County - Sat 16th Aug 2008 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots clubs where they do unreserved seats have a row and seat number on the ticket, it doesn't mean it's a feck up.

and forest sell tickets for seats that they had taken out years ago, idiots!!

I fancy going to this one now, just need to find some poor bastard to travel down with

Does anybody know if theres any tickets left for this game?

Yes - there are plenty left but I would expect many of the remaining tickets to go quite quickly now after the nature of City's win on Saturday. The game is at the moment advertised as ALL-TICKET for away fans with no tickets being available on the day of the match.

Still unsure whether to go or not. Don't fancy a trip on a coach by meself.

It's unreserved seating...and there's still two seats in my car. So if you get a ticket, you can take one of those and even sit next to us. I honestly thought you were at the V Festival this weekend. :icon_roll Hence I didn't ask you.

Last edited:
It's unreserved seating...

No, it isn't - and this misunderstanding has already been dealt with further up the thread.

The tickets are marked OPEN AIR SEAT. This is not the same thing as UNRESERVED SEATING.

No, it isn't - and this misunderstanding has already been dealt with further up the thread.

The tickets are marked OPEN AIR SEAT. This is not the same thing as UNRESERVED SEATING.

When purchasing tickets I amongst many others was informed you would be able to sit anywhere as it was unreserved seating.

When purchasing tickets I amongst many others was informed you would be able to sit anywhere as it was unreserved seating.

Aye, agreed Mr.Ched. Two people said the same thing to me yesterday afternoon in the pub.

I've asked the ticket office to clarify. If all (or nearly all) of the tickets have been sold, unreserved seating is a recipe for confusion and inconvenience.

Let's hope that Stockport will be more sensible than that.

Aye, agreed Mr.Ched. Two people said the same thing to me yesterday afternoon in the pub.

Aye - two men in a pub - they would be sure to know. There were two men in here yesterday who were adamant that Dickov had set up the second goal on Saturday and we know the truth about that!

Just heard back from the ticket office - they confirm that the seating *is* UNRESERVED. Apologies to those who I disbelieved but I have got to say that I hope that Stockport have the sense to reverse this before the weekend to save the kind of problem there was at Blackpool.

1,240 tickets have been sold, so there are less than 100 left from the initial allocation.

There are about 40 tickets left from the original allocation. A further allocation of 900 tickets have been received. A further allocation of 1,500 will be made available to us if required.

It's unreserved seating...and there's still two seats in my car. So if you get a ticket, you can take one of those and even sit next to us. I honestly thought you were at the V Festival this weekend. :icon_roll Hence I didn't ask you.

No worries mate. I'm sure I'll take you up on the offer, just depends on how the finances are by the end of the week.

And I was going to V, but sold my ticket for spending money at Benicassim.

Just had an exchange of emails with the CEO at Stockport. He states:

I can confirm that this Saturday's fixture against Leicester City will
be reserved seating and the stewards will be directed to enforce this.
This will be the case for all Stockport County home games this season.

Just had an exchange of emails with the CEO at Stockport. He states:

I can confirm that this Saturday's fixture against Leicester City will
be reserved seating and the stewards will be directed to enforce this.
This will be the case for all Stockport County home games this season.
This is worrying.

As I was informed that it was unreserved by OUR ticket office I didn't worry about getting tickets near my mates, and now they've made it reserved.

What an absolute shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570