Post Match Stoke 0 Leicester 5

As a total aside:-
Did anyone have the Stoke commentators on the stream they watched?

They referred to the Bet 365 as “ this famous old ground”

Whhhaaattt?
I heard that too, well, they did play there when they were in the Premier League and football is only 30 years old so it is a famous old ground.

BN and City Fan. I think you’re both cracking on here, you’re very welcome to your opinions and in the case of Brendan you saw that way before me. I’ve often enjoyed your points of view.

But seriously.

To find negativity and fault in this season is bananas. There’s no way any of us, aside perhaps Guillem Balage, expected this season to be so successful thus far.

The next challenge will come soon and with it much debate I’m sure, but you really need to enjoy this season and just get behind the plan and players because it’s working, no matter what anyone says, or thinks.
They haven’t said it isn’t working, alex.

Why don’t we all just accept that some like it and some don’t? I don’t see it the same way as they do, but that’s fine.

BN and City Fan. I think you’re both cracking on here, you’re very welcome to your opinions and in the case of Brendan you saw that way before me. I’ve often enjoyed your points of view.

But seriously.

To find negativity and fault in this season is bananas. There’s no way any of us, aside perhaps Guillem Balage, expected this season to be so successful thus far.

The next challenge will come soon and with it much debate I’m sure, but you really need to enjoy this season and just get behind the plan and players because it’s working, no matter what anyone says, or thinks.

Yes it’s definitely working. I’m not oblivious to the results or the league table. I’ve never said it’s not working.

With regards to finding negativity or fault being bananas, and really needing to enjoy this season…I would like to refer back to the KP atmosphere. If we were the only ones who found the style of play quite boring (particularly at home), the stadium would be rocking this season, being top of the league and all. The one fact amongst all of this is that the atmosphere has been ****ing dreadful this season.

Anyway I feel we’re going round in circles. As PPF said, why can’t we just accept that some like it and some don’t. I find the vociferous response from some towards those with differing opinions, really quite embarrassing.

When was the last time we won 5-0 away? I know we beat Sheffield United and Newcastle 5-0 in recent years, but I can't think of any away matches.

This was our biggest away win since the Southampton rout. Interestingly, JV scored a penalty right on the death in both games.

Anyway.

Ipswich have blown it right? Certainly very hard to imagine they are 4 wins better than us over the rest of the way (aware they have a game in hand).

Southampton have been on an absolute tear and Leeds are dangerous. Ipswich have 1 win in 8 and that includes two spawny draws against us.

Can we get one of those spreadsheets Cambers (I think) put together in the title year?

We have 48 points left to play for, we have, at worst, a 10 point gap on 3rd.

38 points to guarantee promotion, less if we beat Leeds and Southampton. Realistically, it’s more like 25 I think.

This was our biggest away win since the Southampton rout. Interestingly, JV scored a penalty right on the death in both games.
That was four years ago. Surprisingly despite all the change since then six players appeared in both games.

I totally called that we would win the league.

But seriously.

Anyway.

Ipswich have blown it right? Certainly very hard to imagine they are 4 wins better than us over the rest of the way (aware they have a game in hand).

Southampton have been on an absolute tear and Leeds are dangerous. Ipswich have 1 win in 8 and that includes two spawny draws against us.

Can we get one of those spreadsheets Cambers (I think) put together in the title year?

We have 48 points left to play for, we have, at worst, a 10 point gap on 3rd.

38 points to guarantee promotion, less if we beat Leeds and Southampton. Realistically, it’s more like 25 I think.
Hi,

I’ll do it later…

When was the last time we won 5-0 away? I know we beat Sheffield United and Newcastle 5-0 in recent years, but I can't think of any away matches.
I know my memory isn't what it was, but I can't honestly remember it happening. I can think of times we have scored five away but in each case there has been at least one reply.

Watford, a couple of seasons ago but not before they scored first.
Man City, but they got two.
Carlisle, years ago
And a cup game - was it Peterborough?

Certainly not this century. Perhaps not in my time supporting them. I don't know.

54 years ago!
And I still remember the first names of 8 of those players - No doubt, several on here can do all 12.

Shilton
Nish
Sjoberg
Woollett
Cross
Matthews 1
Roberts
Brown 1
Fern 2
Farrington (Sandercock)
Glover 1
Just one sub? Was Enzo in charge?