Post Match Stoke 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't add to what's been said on here, brilliant fighting spirit and a superb comeback.

Funnily enough I might have taken 4 points from these 3 games at 5.30 last week.

Still looking over our shoulder though.

Feels like a win for us and hopefully feels like a defeat for Stoke

Just seen the highlights. I think it was a red card and I think he got their penalty correct too.

I also think that's a huge shot in the arm for us.

Foxes never quit well done lads ****ing awesome the ref is still a thunder **** it is really going to click soon and someone going to get smashed!

Just seen the highlights. I think it was a red card and I think he got their penalty correct too.

I also think that's a huge shot in the arm for us.
Peno was harsh imo, vardy was pushed off balance before the challenge so no the ref is a twat he tuined the game last week, not good enough at this level

Arguably those decisions, whether you agree with them or no, played a part in galvenising us. Maybe we should be thankful for giving us that sense of injustice to fight!

BTW, I can see why both were given but I'm not entirely happy with either.

Vardy shouldn't have been sent off but can't argue with the pen. Could be a turning point as a few weeks ago at 2-0 down we'd be focusing on the next game.

Reactions: FIF
The problem I have with the red card is the inconsistency. The same referee let the same type of tackle go with only a yellow in his last game. I referee here in the US (different sport, different level but the principle is the same), the one thing that is always drummed into us is be consistent, there's nothing more infuriating to coaches, players and spectators than a referee who doesn't apply the same standards each game.

I also thought he showed the yellow too often. In the context of the game he should have talked to the players involved and warned them, flashing the yellow so often only inflamed the situation.

Reactions: FIF
I'm feeling very encouraged by the fighting spirit in that game.

The suspensions will cause problems though

I'm a qualified referee and I'd have sent him off. I'm not saying all refs would do the same, but, to me, it was a fairly straightforward decision. I also think the penalty was straightforward too.

It still doesn't change what that comeback could do for our group. We were built on a foundation of being a "team" last year and this should help us to get back to that.

I'm feeling very encouraged by the fighting spirit in that game.

The suspensions will cause problems though

It could help I though Albrighton and Mahrez were immense today Amartey is getting better and better I am still confident of a top ten finish

Watching the West Brom v Man. Utd. game, if Vardy's challenge was a red, Ibrahimovic should definitely have just got one too.

It was a stupid refereeing decision by a crap referee.

You can understand the players frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669