Stoke City - Sunday 4th May 2008 - 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of bollocks.

We can moan as much as we want to, but they (Stoke) have allocated us a total of 2,000 tickets. They are not obliged to offer us anymore.

Lets hope the 2,000 that have been able to get tickets really get behind the lads and are having a party at the end of the game instead of Stoke. :038:

Just annoyed I can't go. Couldn't have applied earlier either as I didn't know where I was going to be. Hope Sky show it.

I'm just really releived I'm not going. Going to find something else to do during the game too.

I think it would be better if both sets of fans were celebrating at the end.

Southampton to lose tonight and on Sunday and us losing on Sunday would suit me down to the ground :icon_cool

You got infracted for that? :icon_lol:

Yep, and I'm very sorry.

No, he didn't - and I can't imagine why he is saying he did.

Melton is quite aware that he is only one infraction from a ban after his last round of nonsense. If he had been infracted today, he would now be banned - which he isn't.

We can moan as much as we want to, but they (Stoke) have allocated us a total of 2,000 tickets. They are not obliged to offer us anymore.

I sincerely hope that the next time we play them at the Walkers, we remember that we are not obliged to give them any more than 2,000 tickets.

Lets hope the 2,000 that have been able to get tickets really get behind the lads and are having a party at the end of the game instead of spending a drunken weekend in Edinburgh with a gay trainee accountant. :038:

Quite.

I sincerely hope that the next time we play them at the Walkers, we remember that we are not obliged to give them any more than 2,000 tickets.

That might be a long, long way away

No, he didn't - and I can't imagine why he is saying he did.

Melton is quite aware that he is only one infraction from a ban after his last round of nonsense. If he had been infracted today, he would now be banned - which he isn't.
OK, just re-read it.

I feel truly "let off" and relieved that it was just an official warning and not an official "infraction". I am humbled.

TBH, I didn't know there was a difference. I see standing in the corner, and standing outside the class as two similar punishments. I am now fully educated.

Anyway, if my crime was a "threat of physical violence" how come I've only been given a warning? Is it not a more serious offence than that? Or was it just felt that a "gesture" should be made?

Anyway, if my crime was a "threat of physical violence" how come I've only been given a warning? Is it not a more serious offence than that? Or was it just felt that a "gesture" should be made?

I presume that it was thought that nobody would want the forum to be without your often-witty repartee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570