Post Match Sunderland 0 Leicester 1

Watching the end of this Ipswich game praying for a last minute BC equaliser but livid at how our mentality in games in comparison to these is the absolute pits... Still relentlessly attacking at 3-2 up deep into injury time

Watching the end of this Ipswich game praying for a last minute BC equaliser but livid at how our mentality in games in comparison to these is the absolute pits... Still relentlessly attacking at 3-2 up deep into injury time

Probably would have been worth a punt on their manager last summer. If they do go up then fair ****s to them. Hate the ****s though.

We’re so bad at the backs to the wall thing, it does my head that the manager encourages it.

Off the top of my head they should have had two penalties, one from being too passive at a set piece piece causing Coady to handle it and the other Dewsbury-Hall lack of awareness on the edge of his own box leading to a desperate pull back from Hamza.

Winks got caught in really bad positions twice with nowhere to go, no options ahead of him and absolutely no hint of the wingers coming off the touchline to where there was actually some space.

Hermansen’s kicking was woeful and invited more and more pressure.

You end up with Mavididi who is having an absolute stinker swiping at clearances on the edge of his own box which is terrifying. Same goes for Hamza who loves a tackle but can’t actually defend under pressure. You end up with Yunus breaking play up with no one to give the ball to and back it comes again after another aimless punt over Vardy’s head.

Not an ounce of attacking intent in the second half. I think Mavididi got in behind once off an over hit KDH pass…. Not good enough.

We’re so bad at the backs to the wall thing, it does my head that the manager encourages it.

Off the top of my head they should have had two penalties, one from being too passive at a set piece piece causing Coady to handle it and the other Dewsbury-Hall lack of awareness on the edge of his own box leading to a desperate pull back from Hamza.

Winks got caught in really bad positions twice with nowhere to go, no options ahead of him and absolutely no hint of the wingers coming off the touchline to where there was actually some space.

Hermansen’s kicking was woeful and invited more and more pressure.

You end up with Mavididi who is having an absolute stinker swiping at clearances on the edge of his own box which is terrifying. Same goes for Hamza who loves a tackle but can’t actually defend under pressure. You end up with Yunus breaking play up with no one to give the ball to and back it comes again after another aimless punt over Vardy’s head.

Not an ounce of attacking intent in the second half. I think Mavididi got in behind once off an over hit KDH pass…. Not good enough.
We look totally devoid and f confidence and lacking in spirit.

Disappointing performance after a really good start as I thought we would push on.

Probably got away with it overall but tonight was just about getting any win and stopping the rot.

We just have to keep winning as surely Ipswich and Leeds will slow down at some point and to be fair to them if they don't, they probably deserve to go up as we only managed 2 points from 12 against them.

Play well, and lose.
Play poorly, and win.

Football is bonkers sometimes.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469