Pre Match Sunderland v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday big Sam said if its still a draw with 10-15 to go, then he'll go for it.
Be interesting whether a Norwich win today changes his mind, else patience is needed.
Although an early City goal will help our matters.

I'm on my way on the very comfortable Grand Central evening train from Kings Cross. There's a happy Fulham fan and a happier Norwich fan with north-east accents nearby.

Just one question from this now occasional fan. Are clackers provided at away games or do you have to bring your own or are they just not used away from the KP?

I'm on my way on the very comfortable Grand Central evening train from Kings Cross. There's a happy Fulham fan and a happier Norwich fan with north-east accents nearby.

Just one question from this now occasional fan. Are clackers provided at away games or do you have to bring your own or are they just not used away from the KP?
You play with your clackers wherever you please.

No clackers I'm afraid Bob

Currently in Sunderland town centre having an egg

I'm find it harder to cope with every passing game. Shitting myself already and I'm only watching on the box.

Sunderland will be encourgaed by yesterday's results but also desperate. It could be a niggly, foul-ridden game. We need to keep 11 men on the pitch, and to give the old ticker a break; let's score more than a single goal. 0-2 to the City.

I'm find it harder to cope with every passing game. Shitting myself already and I'm only watching on the box.

Strange how some of the clients I have talked to are very nervous before and during the game whereas others (including myself) are just quietly calm confident. Relax! Whatever happens today we will still be at least 4 points clear and in pole position.

I'm confident every day that isn't a match day. I was a wreck at the ground last week. Just didn't know where to put myself even though objectively we were quite comfortable. Our style of play doesn't help me. Every time the opposition is in possession I sense impending disaster. And we cede a lot of possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669