Pre Match Swindon (h) FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

which players are not eligible? ie Drinkwater/Fonz?
who are possible players to give others a rest?
who needs to sit this out? Wellens?

Even tho the game is not as important as a League game we must avoid this banana skin and keep the morale/confidence high by winning

with King out and maybe Gally, we are not in a great position to rest players

Howard and Kennedy will probably come in and Cottrill if signed Tunch if fit

Im hoping for minimum team changes and a win of any kind without injuries

This one is definitely a potential banana skin. Swindon are in fantastic form.

Massive game for me, love the FA Cup and it's the best chance of progressing.

Swindon have just signed Daniel Boateng on loan from Arsenal. Hopefully he'll play at the back - he's gash and Nugent will have a field day against him.

Will be possible to pay on the gate for this?

Will be possible to pay on the gate for this?

I'm sure you will be able to buy a ticket from one of the ticket offices immediately before the game. 'Gates' at the KP do not have the facility for taking cash.

The match is being shown live on the following channels:

Al Jazeera Sport +4
Sky Sport 1 (italy)
Sky Super Calcio
SportKlub+ (poland)
SuperSport 3 (za)
Viasat Football (sweden)
Viasat Sport (norway)
Sky Sport HD1 (italy)
Sky Super Calcio HD
Viasat Football HD (swe)

feck not on the channel in NL, they are showning Derby vs Stoke.

Swindon have just signed Daniel Boateng on loan from Arsenal. Hopefully he'll play at the back - he's gash and Nugent will have a field day against him.

:018: from the Arsenal.

I'm sure you will be able to buy a ticket from one of the ticket offices immediately before the game. 'Gates' at the KP do not have the facility for taking cash.

Ta Boc, just old habbits from turning up on the day for the games in and around Manchester when I was up that way.

For some reason I thought this was away and was thinking that I could watch the streams, until I just read Boc's post, then I remembered it was a home, then I remembered I've already bought a ticket. :icon_conf Think my mind is going.

Shame Drinkwater is cup tied as it would have given him a great chance to properly bed in before the Cardiff game. I think Gally had a lsight knock so should be ok. I can't see Villa having too many problems with Delfounso playing for us but you never know and besides Nugent and Beckford should prove too much for their backline.

This really could be a potential banana skin and losing really could undo the good work of the last 2 games. We need to put in another strong performance and sweep these aside and go into the Cardiff game on the back of 3 wins.

If someone can inbox me a decent stream on Saturday as well, I'd be chuffed.

For some reason I thought this was away and was thinking that I could watch the streams, until I just read Boc's post, then I remembered it was a home, then I remembered I've already bought a ticket. :icon_conf Think my mind is going.

:081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670