Pre Match Swindon (h) FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt worry too much about that post; lanxfox jnr has a habit of writing LCFC off, especially in games where we are not winning 72-0 :icon_bigg

Well, he should be happy by half time of this one ;)

I remembered that a guy at work is a massive Swindon fan, and it's made me a bit nervous for the game! We should be fine though

Game is on live again in the USA on Fox Soccer Channel - that would be 3 consecutive games live on TV and hopefully 3 consecutive wins - life is good !

Actually going to this one, my KP record this season is dreadful though. Expecting us to win this one comfortably though, I'd be gutted if we went out with an opportunity like this to get through to the last 16. It's always exciting being in the hat, whatever stage of the competition you're at.

I think we'll be fine though, hopefully we'll just have too much for them.

the team selection is anyones guess.. i would have preferred to keep it largely unchanged (apart from maybe resting a couple eg Wellens), but with Gally and King out Drinkwater and NF ineligable we are thin on the ground, possibly only Howard and Kennedy suitable deputies, i still hope we can do enough to get through and more importantly keep confidence/morale high

Continue with the momentum built up over the last 2 games.
If all fit, play same starting 11.

Winning breeds confidence!

is that possible HTB? Gallys unfit Drinkwater ineligable

TBF, Drinkwater didn't start in the Southampton match. If it's Gally missing I expect Danns will deputise on the wing, but who'll play in the middle with him? Perhaps Ben Marshall will sign in time to play, who knows.

I am sure Super Sub Super Stevie Howard will be involved to score our 4th goal in the last 15mins to ensure we are comfortable winners!

is that possible HTB? Gallys unfit Drinkwater ineligable

I did say if fit.
If Gally's not, I'd leave the central pairing as is. (Important that partnerships get as much game time together as possible), bring Kennedy onto the left and put Dyer right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669