Pre Match Swindon (h) FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Nige,

I am still hurting from 1993. Hammer these please.

H

This.

Can't really remember the game too well as I was too young but I can remember crying all the way home on the train so actually quite looking forward to this and really hope we stuff 'em!!

Do we actually have 4 midfielders fit and eligible to play tomorrow or will someone need to play out of position...or will we play 4-3-3 with Nugent, Beckford and Howard up top. Maybe one of the reserve midfielders will get a chance to start - I only see Wellens,Danns and Dyer available - am I missing someone.

Dear Nige,

I am still hurting from 1993. Hammer these please.

H

And I'll third that notion. I remember it well as it was the game that got me supporting Leicester City, seeing my hometown club with a fantastic comeback from 3-0 down only to be cruelly denied by a cheating ****wit!

Please do these, and send that Di Twattio packing.

Unless NP is having about 2 subs tomorrow, it will be interesting to see which young players get their first bench appearance

DiCanio chaging his mind about us now!, it seems to me he has gone from pretty confident to scared as hell!!, if Gally is passed fit (unlikely) we would have a full strength team (light only on bench) , if so he is right to be worried. Positive result/performance, no red cardsor injuries is all we need, not as important as league but important to keep the "smile factor" around the club.

And I'll third that notion. I remember it well as it was the game that got me supporting Leicester City, seeing my hometown club with a fantastic comeback from 3-0 down only to be cruelly denied by a cheating ****wit!

Please do these, and send that Di Twattio packing.

EMTV had to remind us last night during their sports round up. Barstewards, just as I was getting back into a normal sleep routine!
Mind you, The 3rd goal from Thommo still has an effect ;)

Live on Sky Sports One in Italy... Must be the Di Canio effect I suppose. Last FA Cup match I saw over here was the De Vries show against Spurs - I'll take that as a good omen.

Looks a difficult fixture to me particularly with a much more important game four days later and us so short of players.

To be honest whilst we will be favourites I think Swindon must fancy their chances of getting a result.

Any comments by Di Canio contradictory or otherwise have no bearing on the game or the outcome. Football managers and players are expected to talk b-llocks to the media and rarely disappoint. The real idiots are those who take these statements seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669