Swine Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Achooo right back atcha

Stop unleashing your snot barrells you filthy nasal Twats.

Watching france24 news (by far the best news channel on sky) even they were taking the piss out of the way the British government is handling the whole thing.

Nice to know I am not the only one who watches a foreign channel for news. Every morning wether it's GMTV, BBC or SKY, they just throw a load of scaremonging on or do stories about celebrities. I stick on Russia Today, they do international news and then an interview with somebody with some actual intelligence.

Nice to know I am not the only one who watches a foreign channel for news. Every morning wether it's GMTV, BBC or SKY, they just throw a load of scaremonging on or do stories about celebrities. I stick on Russia Today, they do international news and then an interview with somebody with some actual intelligence.

Commie!

:038:

udiknickabollokov

Ill have to try Russia Today. France24 is excellent, tells you more about whats going on around the world than the British press ever would and some of the presenters are quite fit.....

Ifs, mights and maybes!!

Did you actually read the whole of the statement from the Department for Children, Schools and Families, which you pointed us to earlier? You know - the bit that reads "We expect that schools and early-years and childcare settings will reopen as usual".

The situation is bad enough without the media and people like you trying to cause widespread panic. The fact is that this is only another type of influenza - a virus which leads to the deaths of a large number of people every year - but, more usually, without this ridiculous amount of drama and speculation.

Now your talking bollax :icon_roll

Now your talking bollax :icon_roll

Thousands of people die from various flu strain viruses in this country every year - and yes I said thousands. Worldwide it's closer to half a million

So far 29 people have died from this particular strain

Now who precisely is talking bollocks about this scaremongering twaddle that litters every single ****ing news bulletin ?

Thousands of people die from various flu strain viruses in this country every year - and yes I said thousands. Worldwide it's closer to half a million

So far 29 people have died from this particular strain

Now who precisely is talking bollocks about this scaremongering twaddle that litters every single ****ing news bulletin ?

So far ...................

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8083179.stm

even here they are planing for schools to stay shut If this swine flu keeps speading like it is.

http://www.ireland.com/home/_issues_flu_warning_schools/maxi/fast/news/irnews/234681

its still a big if imo .

becaues i am not "trying to cause widespread panic" like he said i was.

But he is absolutely correct that the media are causing unnecessary panic and you appear to have been taken in by all this bollocks.

I have a mother with several underlying health problems. Is it ok with everybody if I'm slightly worried?

Indeed it is .dont panic some on here will not get it as they are so safe and its all bull shit :icon_roll :bang:

Macky ,mate no i have not fell for anything i know its on the rise as mates kids are coming down with it plus other firends know poeple close by that have come down with the swine flu .

yes the links i have used are from the news and so on but i got a text to say schools mite not open .then i checked the net to make sure it was right.

I agree most people will just get a bad flu bug and not pass away ,but some will due to health problems then getting the flu.

The main worrie and yes it is a worrie is if it mutates (or how ever you spell it) then we could have a problem .

My charlotte has it at for a week now and has been treated,full on the road to getting better,we are all waiting now to see if we come down with it.

so please don't give me any more bollax ok!!

Indeed it is .dont panic some on here will not get it as they are so safe and its all bull shit :icon_roll :bang:

Macky ,mate no i have not fell for anything i know its on the rise as mates kids are coming down with it plus other firends know poeple close by that have come down with the swine flu .

yes the links i have used are from the news and so on but i got a text to say schools mite not open .then i checked the net to make sure it was right.

I agree most people will just get a bad flu bug and not pass away ,but some will due to health problems then getting the flu.

The main worrie and yes it is a worrie is if it mutates (or how ever you spell it) then we could have a problem .

My charlotte has it at for a week now and has been treated,full on the road to getting better,we are all waiting now to see if we come down with it.

so please don't give me any more bollax ok!!

You actually got 'mutates' correct but struggled with 'worry'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670