Talking Balls v Jekyll n Hyde - Match 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually its best for a short arse to go in goal so you have a chance of saving them, how about it Melton? :icon_wink
Not bad logic CF, not bad indeed. I'll give it some thought.

However, I'd prefer to have somebody in goal who is shit at football, so maybe you were right to volunteer again.

However, I'd prefer to have somebody in goal who is shit at football, so maybe you were right to volunteer again.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Anyway, providing at half-time the game is close and we're doing well

Talk about optimism! We will be lucky to be only 10 goals down at half time! :icon_lol:

What time do we need to be there tomorrow Hazza?

Is there any chance you can squeeze rich in on the way there Hazz? I can drop off but due to last minute change of plan I won't be leaving Oadby until 6.15 so I won't getback to braunstone and then back to Goals for 6.30

Look lads your problems are clearly at the back so start with a 2-1-1 formation and work from there, if you stop conceding then in time the goals will come at the other end.

Look lads your problems are clearly at the back so start with a 2-1-1 formation and work from there, if you stop conceding then in time the goals will come at the other end.

We planned to play a 2-1-1! But somehow managed to turn into a 0-0-4 after about 30 seconds!

Spot on Leroy. You try and keep the ****ers there though :icon_lol:

Or as somebody said last week. A diamond formation with one CB, two wingers and a forward. The two wingers must be prepared to run back and forth.

Our problem is we try and run it through the middle instaed of passing it out wide and then back in.

It's my first point of the talk

Appointing positions - dislinciple in position

Keep the ball

Tracking back when the ball's dead

There was a really good 8-10 min spell last week where we were marking the man and defensively sound. It's the same time when we scored 3 goals - if we defend well, the other team has to do something 'special' with the ball and the holes open up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669