Talking Balls vs AC Dead People - Match 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bugger, missed the betting! 9-6 isn't that bad though, much better than conceding 20-odd! Couldn't play for my team this week because i was at the races in newmarket (work thing), hop they won :102:

Not sure I'm cut out for this malarky, got the fitness of Stephen Hughes and the ball control of Elvis Hammond!

I like that name....:icon_lol:

Average performance

Lost our shape a bit today

2 massive howlers from me - shocking

DD scored a superb goal - Goal Of Season so far....

No Game next week
CF will take the call for Match 5

Did you give them my number then? And do we win 10-0 next week?

Don't worry about the howlers, you made up for them with another fine display. DD's goal was good, he has a good finish on him. Although Melts nearly scored one in the first half that would have beaten DD's to goal of the season, kind of flicked it over his head but then shot wide!

i scored the best goal of my life tonight so i couldnt give a shit ;)

I thought my goal was going to be goal of the game, then you popped up out of nowhere with a Cruyff-esque turn and scorcing shot. Great goal.

Did you give them my number then? And do we win 10-0 next week?

Don't worry about the howlers, you made up for them with another fine display. DD's goal was good, he has a good finish on him. Although Melts nearly scored one in the first half that would have beaten DD's to goal of the season, kind of flicked it over his head but then shot wide!

Yeh Darren I did. They needed a contact number, next week's game will be a 10-0 win - unless we get a call of Goals which will go to you CF.

Yeh Darren I did. They needed a contact number, next week's game will be a 10-0 win - unless we get a call of Goals which will go to you CF.

Ok cheers, at least we will have our first win.... :icon_wink

How many have we got for week 5? If anyone new wants to try it, i.e. Spanky or whoever, then I don't mind stepping down

Practice session next week then?

I would be up for that, although it would be better if we could have 10 people so we could have a practice match at a park somewhere, but can't see that happening.

they were the team who had the boyfriend playing for them of the girl i was talking to before our game in week 1

god thats a right mouthful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469