Talkingballs FC v FoxesTalk Match Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I've done an album of my photos that you can find by either clicking on the Gallery above or through my profile.

If I've made any mistakes, especially with what penalties were scored, please let me know so I can amend them.

OK, I've done an album of my photos that you can find by either clicking on the Gallery above or through my profile.

If I've made any mistakes, especially with what penalties were scored, please let me know so I can amend them.
:038:

Good game guys :038:

Sounded like a good game, well done lads (and oldies).

Last edited:
Well played matey! You were MOTM today and I was your Boca juniors man marker (cough)!

Well played matey! You were MOTM today and I was your Boca juniors man marker (cough)!
I reckon you've got me confused with someone else, but I'm grabbing your compliment and making it mine :023: :icon_lol:

Very good game though, KF. We was expecting to get slaughtered TBH.

It was not you Melton but get away with it if you can! I'm on about number 7 Jon?

It was not you Melton but get away with it if you can! I'm on about number 7 Jon?
Yep, Jon had a very good game and was indeed our MOTM.

Just wish the greedy bastard would release the ball to us up front sometimes :icon_lol:

Last edited:
My performance was shite today, I'll blame it on the lump on my head and blisters on my feet.:icon_bigg
Thought Harry had a very good game at Centre back.

Now got a headache.....trenchfoot at HT aswell.

Cracking game played in a competitive spirit. Fair play to all who made it happen..Chambo was running around like a man possessed off and on the pitch.

Thanks for the game and the organisation lads, hope to play you lot again! Yeah that number 7 was a really good player! Went down like a sack of spuds a few times. Also hurt my knee's from that penalty save :p

Does this ring any bells for anyone?

C-man said:
he best thing in the whole game was their player attempting an overhead kick from a corner, completing mis-timing it and managing to get hit in the face by the ball aswell. Absolutely genius

Just got back from playing five a side, the lump now bigger and redder :icon_lol:

I'll sleep well tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570