TB2 - Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
OK, it is now unanimous that we need/want to set up a second 5-a-Side team to play on Wednesday nights at Goals, Leicester. This is due to an increased amount of interest from posters in wanting to play for the 1st team and not enough spaces.

We are now recruiting.

So far we have:

1) Melton Fox
2) pds
3) Ch4mbo
4) Lboro Fox?

Ideally we need another 3 players, including a keeper. Lazzer, are you interested?

Harry, is it wise to submit a team if we only have 4 players and then "borrow" from the 1st team if required, or do you think it is better to wait until a few more confirm before submitting?

Nathan - Have you made any decisions?

Ability is not important, so if you are interested please reply in this thread, the corresponding one in General Chat, or via private message to me if preferred.

Games will be approx £4 or £5 each as charged by Goals.

Last edited:
OK, it is now unanimous that we need/want to set up a second 5-a-Side team to play on Wednesday nights at Goals, Leicester. This is due to an increased amount of interest from posters in wanting to play for the 1st team and not enough spaces.

We are now recruiting.

So far we have:

1) Melton Fox
2) pds
3) Ch4mbo
4) Lboro Fox?

Ideally we need another 3 players, including a keeper. Lazzer, are you interested?

Harry, is it wise to submit a team if we only have 4 players and then "borrow" from the 1st team if required, or do you think it is better to wait until a few more confirm before submitting?

Nathan - Have you made any decisions?

Ability is not important, so if you are interested please reply in this thread, the corresponding one in General Chat, or via private message to me if preferred.

Games will be approx £4 or £5 each as charged by Goals.

IMO theres no real need to wait, I think you'll have enough from the A team chip in if needed until you find someone, you already have me and PDS if needed

1) Melton Fox
2) pds
3) Ch4mbo
4) mitcho_UK
5) Lboro fox?

what days do you guys play? i'd definitely be interested but not until the start of next year when i can drive.

i'd be interested buti'd need a lift. im a lard arse but i can play a bit. i can play in between the sticks

1) Melton Fox
2) pds
3) Ch4mbo
4) mitcho_UK
5) Lboro fox?
6) MHS
7) fosseboy83

Just confirming my interest. Can play goalie if required, thats where i played on my last 5-a-side outing anyway!

1) Melton Fox
2) pds
3) Ch4mbo
4) mitcho_UK
5) Lboro fox
6) MHS
7) fosseboy83

Excellent, seven people confirmed.

Do I have the all clear to register us with Goals, on Monday?

If so, team name time. Is everybody happy with TB2? Suggestions more than welcome.

I'd be interested Melts if any pulls out. Not sure if I would last long though as haven't played for ages but think you should be called Talking More Balls or Talking Bigger Balls, TB2 is a bit boring. :icon_lol:

As with the thursday team, i could play when necessary but wouldn't want to commit to play every week at this stage. i'll just offer my services when im available/when there is a space.

you should be called Talking More Balls or Talking Bigger Balls, TB2 is a bit boring. :icon_lol:
Was thinking of naming us after a famous rock band. After analysing the playing staff, I decided upon "C**nts 'n' Posers", but I'm not sure Goals would allow it.

I have no problem in having 8 players to choose from, although the team will only consist of 7. Going from experience, there will almost aways be the need to pull the 8th person in each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566