The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

With the transfer window opening in less than four weeks the transfer rumours are bound to pick up pace soon. :icon_bigg

Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7354011/?

skysports.com understands a host of Premier League and Championship sides are tracking Motherwell winger Chris Humphrey.

Flying wide-man Humphrey has been earning rave reviews in the SPL and his performances have alerted a number of clubs in England and Scotland.

Scouts from Premier League and Championship clubs have been flocking to Fir Park to cast an eye over the 24-year-old.

It is believed representatives from Swansea, Sunderland, Newcastle, Bolton, Leicester,Birmingham and Rangers were all in attendance for Friday's game against Hibernian, only for the game to be abandoned at half-time due to an electrical fire.

Humphrey, who has virtually been an ever-present in the Motherwell side this season, has established himself as a key player in Stuart McCall's side and the Lanarkshire club are bracing themselves for bids for the wide-man when the transfer window reopens next month.

Motherwell would be reluctant to lose Humphrey, but they would find it hard to reject any sizeable offers for his services in January.

Humphrey admits he is not thinking about the speculation and is focused on doing his best for Motherwell.

"Speculation always happens, but I am not interested in speculation," Humphrey told skysports.com.

"My main focus is to do my best for Motherwell week in and week out.

"We were all really disappointed the game was abandoned on Friday as we were awful in the first half and we were looking to put on a good show in the second half."

Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

Omar Daley anyone???

I googled Omar Daley to see what lanfox's latest favourite Football Manager player was all about and according to google images, he seems to be a giant heart.

Omar Daley is a black winger. Amazingly fast! Another player I would like to see here is Lomana LuaLua who is currently playing for Blackpool on a short term contract, he is probably one of the best attacking players in the Championship! Or another LuaLua who's first name is someting like Kezewenga?? Another rapid winger!

EDIT: It was actually Kazenga LuaLua not Kezewenga

Last edited by a moderator:

Omar Daley is a black winger. Amazingly fast! Another player I would like to see here is Lomana LuaLua who is currently playing for Blackpool on a short term contract, he is probably one of the best attacking players in the Championship! Or another LuaLua who's first name is someting like Kezewenga?? Another rapid winger!

Not being funny, but what's that got to do with it? Would you call Stuart Downing a white winger?

Not being funny, but what's that got to do with it? Would you call Stuart Downing a white winger?

No, I'd call him a left winger.....

(Exits stage right to hysterical laughter)

No I said black because on the picture where there was a heart the person in the costume had white legs, I said black because there is a black man next to the heart. I'm sorry if this offended you; i'm not a racist, in fact I have a friend on facebook from Gambia, he is a very nice guy, works for a school council sort of thing and helps children, in fact I would go to the extent saying probably all the black people I know are a lot more friendly and better friends than the majority of my white friends. Again, I'm sorry if this has offended you

Last edited:

No I said black because on the picture where there was a heart the person in the costume had white legs, I said black because there is a black man next to the heart. I'm sorry if this offended you; i'm not a racist, in fact I have a friend on facebook from Gambia, he is a very nice guy, works for a school council sort of thing and helps children, in fact I would go to the extent saying probably all the black people I know are a lot more friendly and better friends than the majority of my white friends. Again, I'm sorry if this has offended you

I know this is a serious reply to a perfectly reasonable question, but :icon_lol:

I'm sorry to laugh, genuinely I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569