The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

Quite similar to what we already have. But would still be pleased

Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

I'll say what I said about Beckford with regards to Cox as well: it's a risk as he's not really proven above League One level.

He may be great, but I'm surprised people are getting so excited and saying it would be a "quality signing" about a player who scored a lot of goals in the league below and has only had fleeting glimpses with WBA, including mostly used as a substitute at this level with them too.

Last edited:

Yes, I just felt a shudder when Superscout came into my mind. Therapy may help but I doubt it.

I'm sure he'll be back in another attempt to register under a different name pretty soon :icon_bigg

Well, although I copied it from the BBC rumours site and want him here and Homeywomeypants wants Cock I felt it relevant.

Get me?

Uurgh. Too much information.

I'd take Cox

Yes, which might suggest there is something in the rumour.

Or a journalistic 2+2=5. If I remember correctly, Pearson was almightly pissed off with Cox because a deal was agreed with him and Swindon which included a visit to training ground. He then went back on his word to join West Brom who stuck in a late offer. The first signing we made that summer, Pearson made sure his media spiel included some dig about wanting players with decidation etc.

Or a journalistic 2+2=5. If I remember correctly, Pearson was almightly pissed off with Cox because a deal was agreed with him and Swindon which included a visit to training ground. He then went back on his word to join West Brom who stuck in a late offer. The first signing we made that summer, Pearson made sure his media spiel included some dig about wanting players with decidation etc.

Quite right Hazzz, i had forgotten that it had got that far and Cox pulled out (oops). Pearson strikes me as the sort that would not got back unless of course it was a deal that suited him. I would rather he tried to get Koren here given his quality and current form, also he is out of contract at the end of this season

I doubt Pearson will be allowed to sign Koren..

Pearson made sure his media spiel included some dig about wanting players with decidation etc.

Roy Castle always used to go on about decidation being what you needed.

Roy Castle always used to go on about decidation being what you needed.
I thought he needed chemotherapy more.

Cox is Fryatt but more over-rated.

Splendid, it's that time of year again.

So, it's Shitpants, Um Bongo and....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673