The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

No I said black because on the picture where there was a heart the person in the costume had white legs, I said black because there is a black man next to the heart. I'm sorry if this offended you; i'm not a racist, in fact I have a friend on facebook from Gambia, he is a very nice guy, works for a school council sort of thing and helps children, in fact I would go to the extent saying probably all the black people I know are a lot more friendly and better friends than the majority of my white friends. Again, I'm sorry if this has offended you
1249800964558_hz_myalibaba_web3_10524.jpg

Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

I know this is a serious reply to a perfectly reasonable question, but :icon_lol:

I'm sorry to laugh, genuinely I am.

twat :icon_wink

Last edited:

clapp.jpg

Tokyo Sexwale is my bestest friend.

I know a good black cab driver. :biggrin:

In all seriousness, from what I remember under NP before, he kept everything close to his chest and pretty much all the transfers came out of the blue, unlike under SGE when he just went for big names.

So, I'd expect a load of bollocks speculation about big name players (Kebe, Sharp etc.), then we'll sign some ManUtd reserve or some League Two player no one has ever heard of completely out of the blue.

Another player I would like to see here is Lomana LuaLua who is currently playing for Blackpool on a short term contract

I'd go for him.

Still can't believe Holloway took him off.

This thread, particularly this page, deserves some sort of bloody prize.

...no, not a BLOODY prize. Ugh, you know what I mean.

Not being funny, but what's that got to do with it? Would you call Stuart Downing a white winger?

You're right, that's not funny at all. It's more like an homage to Tina Turner.

Simon Cox has conceded that he might need to move away from West Brom to fulfil his ambitions of playing in Euro 2012. The Republic of Ireland international has remained loyal to Albion in the past, despite being linked with several clubs last season. BBC..

Please. I know Homer has been wanting Cox for a long time now too.

Simon Cox has conceded that he might need to move away from West Brom to fulfil his ambitions of playing in Euro 2012. The Republic of Ireland international has remained loyal to Albion in the past, despite being linked with several clubs last season. BBC..

Alex, stop it, the first para was done in a Superscout stylie.

Well, although I copied it from the BBC rumours site and want him here and Homeywomeypants wants Cox I felt it relevant.

Get me?

Well, although I copied it from the BBC rumours site and want him here and Homeywomeypants wants Cox I felt it relevant.

Get me?
Yes, I just felt a shudder when Superscout came into my mind. Therapy may help but I doubt it.

I am surprised no-one was aware of Omar Daley, he's one of those lower league players that's made a successful career out of 20 minute cameo's where his pace can be used to it's best.

In a typical nod to the quality of the SPL, he's currently carving out a career playing as striker and 'star man' at Motherwell.

Cheeky bastard...I brought his name up yesterday in this very thread....

His name?

Why, it's Cox, of course.

Looks like the rumour is spreading ...

(Or some journo has been reading this thread)

http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/cox-plots-a-switch-to-leicester-2957995.html

Cox plots a switch to Leicester

By Aidan Fitzmaurice
Thursday December 08 2011

SIMON COX could be in line for a move to Leicester City as the Ireland striker is desperate to get first-team football.

The 24-year-old has started just three games for West Brom this season, and he admits that he's anxious to play.

Foxes boss Nigel Pearson could make a bid to land the striker in the transfer window next month.

"I'm never happy when I'm not playing," said Cox. "I would like to play more and it might be something I have to look at in the Christmas period.

"I might have to look at what I do but it'll be a decision made then, not anytime soon.

"If that is to happen then it'll be a decision that suits everyone concerned. It's a decision that'll be made further down the line."

Cox would be a quality signing for the championship. Was it Pearson in charge when we were after him but he decided on West Brom instead?

Cox would be a quality signing for the championship. Was it Pearson in charge when we were after him but he decided on West Brom instead?

Yes, which might suggest there is something in the rumour. But is he any better than Beckford or Nugent? If Howard moves on and with Vassell injured I think it would be a good signing at the right price. Where would it leave Waghorn when fit? Just thinking out loud. Overall would improve the squad I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669