The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy Rich

Banned
Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

:icon_lol: No long post, Han. Just going to say I disagree and he's done very little in his time here for me.

Were you expecting him to do your shopping and the gardening and other household chores?

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

:icon_lol: No long post, Han. Just going to say I disagree and he's done very little in his time here for me.

I think he's done as much as anybody else in our lacklustre and grossly ineffective midfield this season.

Lako42

He has been very good in his role every time I have seen his this year.

Miles Away

He has been under-used.

Always looks very tidy to me, especially when played in the holding role.

Hazzman

Interesting then that no-one is suggesting he starts today.

Abe is the footballing equilivant of the colour Biege.

Profondo Rosso

Also, on FT they reckon we're being linked with Billy Sharp. I'd definitely take him.

Last edited:

Motown Fox

Interesting then that no-one is suggesting he starts today.

Abe is the footballing equilivant of the colour Biege.

But I am glad we can bring him on during the second half today. For a start he can play in different roles, he can track back, he can break forward when needed as well. He does well in the role where he can break play up and provide the ball for his fellow midfielders. I would rather have him help protect a 1-0 lead to be honest than some other players. I think NP has recognised this which is why he may have been chosen over Danns and his headless chicken style.

Last edited:

Profondo Rosso

Also, on FT they reckon we're being linked with Billy Sharp. I'd definitely take him.

Exactly the poacher's instinct and clinical finishing ability we need.

Last edited:

dpjfox

With the transfer window about to open i guess were already in talks with potential targets. Ive been dissappointed in NP for not giving fringe players an oportunity to stake a first team claim . Also NP tends to keep transfer targets under wraps until after signing therefore im not expecting a "Maynard type saga", more likely a 3 in 1 day deal (as per Dyer Morrison Adams only a better quality!

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.

With the transfer window about to open i guess were already in talks with potential targets. Ive been dissappointed in NP for not giving fringe players an oportunity to stake a first team claim . Also NP tends to keep transfer targets under wraps until after signing therefore im not expecting a "Maynard type saga", more likely a 3 in 1 day deal (as per Dyer Morrison Adams only a better quality!

I think he said on the phone in that results over Xmas would dictate how/whether we would active in January. ie if we are a good way off the play offs come January we won't be spunking any/much cash.

SJN-Fox

Twitter posts saying that we are looking to sell Beckford and that NP wants to bring in Cameron Stewart and Jamie Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669