The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

There's a rumour you can watch the gayly adorned Brighton team without paying an ESPN subscription right now on Sky 134.
Edit: although you're not playing them soon so prob not interested.

Haha I like it!

Have to watch it on mute though, no offence like.

Last edited:
Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

rumour on twitter (FT) that a fee for Stewart has been agreedwith Dull, maybe bs, but a rumour nonetheless

Mercury journo claims it's bollocks

sky sports reckon we have Drinkwater lined up

Rumours coming from Leeds that we are negotiating a deal for Robert Snodgrass

Last edited:

Bloody hope so!

Get him in!!

Quality player at this level - good with both feet, puts an excellent cross/set piece in, pretty handy with direct free-kicks too & exactly the sort of playing you would expect to blossom in the Premier league should we ever achieve it. With the way Leeds are selling at the moment £2.5-3 million would probably get him and would be well worth it in my opinion.

Snodgrass would be good, yes please.

Could help Beckford too?

Last edited:

Now that's a signing

Not some dickchump from Barnshit

Feck, Snodgrass is a great player.

Also, both clubs are in negotiations to swap names. We'll be Leicester United and they will be Leeds City.

Would think that it's more likely that Logan is going to be loaned out again?

Snodgrass? Wow. That would be some signing!!

I'd go as far to say that he's one of the very best players in the Championship, I'd love it if we got him. Can't see it happening though, I would expect a prem team to go in for him if Leeds are willing to sell.

I'd go as far to say that he's one of the very best players in the Championship, I'd love it if we got him. Can't see it happening though, I would expect a prem team to go in for him if Leeds are willing to sell.

Exactly. He's a lad that'll be on the radar of much better teams than ours. If he is up for grabs then we'd have to have it wrapped up, silently and quickly (and probably expensively) otherwise there'd be plenty of suitors come sniffing.

That being said, we are a massive team soooo.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669