The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

I haven't seen my Balls or Johnson for ages anyway.

rolf

Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

Top stuff Miles !

Marvin sordell left out on owners request and linked with a mystery championship club. That would be nice. Probably big spending west ham though

My concern is that you can't justify why using the term 'queer' is ok? Are you similarly in support of 'nigger' and 'fag'?

I really do not want to carry this on as it is completely off topic but please show me where I have ever used the term queer?

I really do not want to carry this on as it is completely off topic but please show me where I have ever used the term queer?

Not guilty your honour.

Last edited:

Not guilty your honour.

You commented on the tweeter using the term with the response "Or the PC brigade on here with nothing better to do!!", indicating that you thought the tweet was inoffensive. Apologies if I have misunderstood, but it seemed pretty clear cut.

Meanwhile, back on the topic, is that it then? No more comings or goings for us? :102:

Meanwhile, back on the topic, is that it then? No more comings or goings for us? :102:

Stringer seems to think there will be no more. Sven was much more interesting!

You commented on the tweeter using the term with the response "Or the PC brigade on here with nothing better to do!!", indicating that you thought the tweet was inoffensive. Apologies if I have misunderstood, but it seemed pretty clear cut.

The comment was referring to the reaction that was given to the use of the term pansy in a previous post.

I don't care who else we sign, so long as I'm still allowed call people beanflicker or bobnobber. It's just part of my upbringing

The comment was referring to the reaction that was given to the use of the term pansy in a previous post.

Again though, do you think that is an acceptable insult? I'm genuinely interested to know, no argument.

I understand context. No offense was ever intended but if you feel 'a male homosexual' was the intended meaning of the term and not 'a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man' then so be it but it is fairly obvious which one it was.

Trying to return to the actual subject though, I can't see any more ins and outs happening now!

West Ham have apparently had a £1.65m bid accepted for Nicky Maynard.

Ouch... how much less than we offered in August is that!?

Ryan Nelson could be set to join Spurs, wonder if Bamba could still end up at Blackburn???

Ryan Nelson could be set to join Spurs, wonder if Bamba could still end up at Blackburn???

I really doubt it since he's away at the African Nations... you'd expect they'd want to give him a medical and he'd want to meet them in person before signing.

I really doubt it since he's away at the African Nations... you'd expect they'd want to give him a medical and he'd want to meet them in person before signing.

Medicals can be carried out by national team doctors. A couple of deals gone through today where players have been in other countries.

Medicals can be carried out by national team doctors. A couple of deals gone through today where players have been in other countries.

Even so, I really can't see them signing him this late on. There would have needed to be interest earlier in the day I'd suspect.

Plus the window closes now (supposedly).

West Ham have apparently had a £1.65m bid accepted for Nicky Maynard.

Ouch... how much less than we offered in August is that!?

Shrewd guy that Bristol City chairman.

Must be the laughing stock of the whole league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669