Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2012 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the super soaraway Sun:

NIGEL PEARSON wants to land Nottingham Forest’s Luke Chambers.
Leicester manager Pearson will offer the defender — who is available on a free transfer — a bumper wage to beat Cardiff to his signature.

God help us.....

From the super soaraway Sun:

God help us.....

Just out of interest Homer, are there any players at all who we could sign that you'd be happy with?

I agree with Homer here, Chambers is crap. So crap infact that he was regarded as one of Forest's worst players last season by their own fans. That's in a team that just barely avoided being relegated. If we're looking to improve our defence.. we might be better off not signing crap players, regardless of whether they are on a free transfer or not.

I agree with Homer here, Chambers is crap. So crap infact that he was regarded as one of Forest's worst players last season by their own fans.

'tis precisely what my Forest-supporting cronies tell me

Utterly shite, with a huge chip on his shoulder

But I'm not allowed to pass a negative opinion, apparently, so let's get him in

I agree with Homer here, Chambers is crap. So crap infact that he was regarded as one of Forest's worst players last season by their own fans. That's in a team that just barely avoided being relegated. If we're looking to improve our defence.. we might be better off not signing crap players, regardless of whether they are on a free transfer or not.
Yet he won player of the year in a decent Forest team the year before and was highly regarded. Wouldn't be the first player to perform under one manager and not another.

Leicester manager Pearson will offer the defender — who is available on a free transfer — a bumper wage to beat Cardiff to his signature.

And like Cardiff, we are apparently changing to an all red kit, and also being rebranded as Leicester Forest.

And like Cardiff, we are apparently changing to an all red kit, and also being rebranded as Leicester Forest.

:tumbleweed:

:069:

Jeez, this is almost getting as bad as when we could field a team of right-backs!!

If Pearson is adamant we are to sign another centre back then we should be looking abroad for another Tunchev type bargain as Chambers is surely no better than what we have who are all much of a muchness anyway. Don't see the point in this one apart from personal reasons to change things when it really shouldn't be about that.

Just out of interest Homer, are there any players at all who we could sign that you'd be happy with?

This needs its own thread.

How many posts did that '"50 people who Homer would rather have than Paul Ince" thread get up to?

Is it a bit hopeful to think we might get linked with someone who plays past the halfway line in this pre-season?

Have we not already got enough defenders?

Is it a bit hopeful to think we might get linked with someone who plays past the halfway line in this pre-season?

Have we not already got enough defenders?

Well, Pearson has said he and the club won't publicly speak about any potential signings until they're Leicester players, so any names that are put forward are just made up bollocks by newspapers and bellends on twitter. So I wouldn't start worrying that we're signing a squad full of defenders just yet.

Well, Pearson has said he and the club won't publicly speak about any potential signings until they're Leicester players, so any names that are put forward are just made up bollocks by newspapers and bellends on twitter. So I wouldn't start worrying that we're signing a squad full of defenders just yet.

But... but, somebody has mentioned it in this thread, therefore it must be true. What are you suggesting, that people just make stuff up? Yeah, righto then, as if anybody would do that.

You're commenting on a post in the bollocks rumours thread. We have no idea if PEAR SON is AdamAnt or Batman or Captain Caveman

Haha and what about the people that made the previous 89 posts?

Thanks for pointing out that adamant and Adam Ant actually use the exact same letters though as that's genius, can't wait to use that one myself.

Next you'll be telling us a joke about being indecisive.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669