Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2012/13 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday evening, Prince said: "God is in control and anything can happen ..."Oniangue merely this terse statement, adding only a text explanation equally mysterious: "This means that anything is possible! "
On the side of Troyes, the coming of the middle of TFC was presented yesterday as probable. Yvon hypothesis refuted by Augustine: "Prince is probably the one that is closest to leave but it will not be in Troyes. "
At Sochaux? Not sure because the Doubs club announced having completed its winter transfer window with the loan striker Sio.
If other French tracks are not excluded, Prince Oniangue should take direction from abroad (Belgium, England ?). WBA, Leicester City and Gent had sent emissaries to Nantes during the last day of L2. Tracks in Germany were also a time discussed. The transfer could be concluded today.

Via Google translate

So, are we expecting any moves today?

Personally I'm hoping we can sort out loan moves for Schlupp and Vardy. Think we can afford to send both out - although sending Schlupp would leave us short of left back cover!

Would still like maybe one more central midfielder or winger/creative midfielder in case any of Dyer, Marshall or Knockaert get injured - but I guess we could just get loan cover if that happens.

Last edited:
Would be disappointed if he left. Big fan of Dyer personally (as a squad player). Would definitely need a replacement.

Definitely need a replacement if he is going, I'm not his biggest fan but on his day his pace can really unsettle a defence.

There's no chance of Dyer leaving - he's been a key squad player this season, and will continue to be so

It's possible that we received an enquiry, but I'd stake a sizable sum that we simply told them to go away

Silly paper talk

Dyer will never ever leave, he will still be on the books at 87.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669