The Apprentice 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you did it worked, as according to the BBC and Radio Times it's on Wed 25th! :icon_lol:

I knew it was not this week but the week after, but thought it was normally on a Friday - my mistake.

He didn't do anything, he's just a thicko.

images

'twas a steaming pile of shit, and not even any decent blaart to get excited about

V. poor

Last edited:
The biffer that got the boot had a right sour boat on her. Still trying to think of anything I've ever seen that is more ugly than her. Face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle.

I've seen a few in the Arms, Bell and Nag that would give her a good go

I disagree Lurch. There are some shockers in Enderby/Narborough, granted, but this bird had defected physiology in every department. Sooner eat a shit sandwich than have her touch my balls :icon_bigg

Can't believe both teams went for cars, I would have done things which most people can't do very easily, i.e. cleaning upstairs windows, jet washing patio's/drives etc.

what about the heffer that works behind the bar in the arms?

Not been in The Arms for a year so I couldn't compare. Is she rubbish? The Arms used to have nice looking bar staff until those ***** took over the joint. Or is it Evil Lynn (the landlady) you're talking about? If it is then I would even sooner dunk it in her than that creation last night

Can't believe both teams went for cars, I would have done things which most people can't do very easily, i.e. cleaning upstairs windows, jet washing patio's/drives etc.

I'd have done the cars too but I'd have gone to Heathrow airport or somewhere like that and charged £5 for a wash and wax. One man could do two of those in an hour and they'd have had stack loads of cars to do. The women didn't surprise me one jot in going for the prestige motors. Biffers know **** all.

Not been in The Arms for a year so I couldn't compare. Is she rubbish? The Arms used to have nice looking bar staff until those ***** took over the joint. Or is it Evil Lynn (the landlady) you're talking about? If it is then I would even sooner dunk it in her than that creation last night

Ah so your in this boycott of the place then. I did hear about the boycott. I very rarely go in there now. Must be 3 months since i last went in.

Yeah they are both a bunch of ***** though. Ok having seen another pic of the sour face from last night, she is piss poor and even the heffer wud be a better conquest.

Really enjoyed the last two programmes, but I wish they would show more of the "task" and less of the boardroom bickering - I think 10-15 minutes would be ample as it's soooo repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669