The Apprentice 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, the task finished at thirty minutes this week. Thirty minutes of Sugar soundbites.

I actually like the favourite. Looks a bit like John Terry. Slabface gets on me tits.

Noorul is a lucky so and so. He should have been out on his ear.

Is Ben fast becoming the biggest tosser on TV at the moment?

Noorul is a lucky so and so. He should have been out on his ear.

Is Ben fast becoming the biggest tosser on TV at the moment?

Which is exactly why he will stay in the competition until near the end. There is always somebody that comes across as a complete cock who everyone hates but keeps getting through each week. It's almost like it is edited that way :icon_conf

Which is exactly why he will stay in the competition until near the end. There is always somebody that comes across as a complete cock who everyone hates but keeps getting through each week. It's almost like it is edited that way :icon_conf

Of course it is - it's just a TV programme that needs ratings so they have to keep at least one twatty in the competition for the newspapers, and general public, to witter on about

Shame 'cos that bint who went out needed a good seeing to IMO

You didn't seriously think it was a fair and honest competition with Suralan sweating and deliberating over who to sack and who to keep each week, did you?

She's not bad. I wouldn't fancy seeing it with no slap on first thing in the morning. Oh and she's got a very strong brummy accent.

Another one who can't tell the difference between a brummie accent and one from the black country.

That Paula who was fired on the last episode sounded more Brummie than Kate does.

Edit: She's from Walsall....

Last edited:
Another one who can't tell the difference between a brummie accent and one from the black country.

I work with Brummies and with folk from Wolverhampton. She may have been born and bred in Wallsall but she has certainly softened her Black Country tones over the years then!

This series is getting better and better each week!

Gonna be some big time bitching next week :icon_bigg

That Geordie tosser Phillip needs a smack. Pantsman ffs!! :102:

That Geordie tosser Phillip needs a smack. Pantsman ffs!! :102:

That could have been a good character if they had executed it right. And at least he put his neck out and came up with an idea - the only other idea was a ridiculous one from that sour faced fruitcake which had several characters so didn't comply to the task outline.

My favourite is still James, followed by Ben and Kate :110:

For 45 minutes I thought this was one of the worst episodes of the Apprentice ever. Crap task and no excitement at all.

And then, well, the last 15 minutes were worth waiting for!

Nick looked like he had been smacked round the face with a wet kipper when Debbie had a go at him - he actually recoiled!!

There's some real nasty bastards in this series. Splendid stuff.

For 45 minutes I thought this was one of the worst episodes of the Apprentice ever. Crap task and no excitement at all.

And then, well, the last 15 minutes were worth waiting for!

Nick looked like he had been smacked round the face with a wet kipper when Debbie had a go at him - he actually recoiled!!

There's some real nasty bastards in this series. Splendid stuff.

Scary bitch but I get the feeling that out of the business suit she is a reet mucky bitch!! I would anyway. :)

Still hate that geordie bellend.

The funniest thing was when Ben picked James.

James reaction was priceless and then Sugar also seemed shocked and explained that just because a village was probably missing an idiot didnt mean he would fire James.

So Ben then did a u-turn and picked Debbie.

The funniest thing was when Ben picked James.

James reaction was priceless and then Sugar also seemed shocked and explained that just because a village was probably missing an idiot didnt mean he would fire James.

So Ben then did a u-turn and picked Debbie.

He showed what a **** he really is when he did that, and then some more when he did the u-turn. I think he was on his way at that point but then Nural stepped in and turned snitch trying to snake his way out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669