The Championship

What will the TV coverage be like when the club goes out of business and AFC Leicester join the United Counties League?

Has anybody actually considered that it might be more...
1. Enjoyable
2. Affordable
3. Realistic to working class life
1. I've only seen 2 games this season and both were hideous.

2. Tickets £25 min and those seats are exposed to the elements

3. Players on £10k a week min, absentee billionaire owner, advertising hoardings for Visit Malaysia and £6.50 a pint. I think not.

Just to be clear, away tickets are more expensive in the Championship than they are in the PL.

Ticket prices at Leicester are frozen.

So it will be more expensive to watch absolutely shit football.

It's
Just to be clear, away tickets are more expensive in the Championship than they are in the PL.

Ticket prices at Leicester are frozen.

So it will be more expensive to watch absolutely shit football.
I was gonna say. There's no £30 away match cap is there?

Also...no VAR. Which, without a doubt, is scary even after just a few seasons of having it. Anything goes.

2 more home games to endure. Down the county for.a bit of T20 apparently we are less shit than normal this season. See what the championship brings. Cant help thinking the fairytale is over and we didnt live happily ever after.

Also...no VAR. Which, without a doubt, is scary even after just a few seasons of having it. Anything goes.
No VAR is the one appealing part of getting relegated.

The fact that VAR didn’t overturn that Southampton dive yesterday says it all about the clueless ****s in charge of using it.

No VAR is the one appealing part of getting relegated.

The fact that VAR didn’t overturn that Southampton dive yesterday says it all about the clueless ****s in charge of using it.
If VAR didn’t exist, it still would have been a penalty.

The only worth while aspiration is to be playing at the highest level possible. That does not mean that, not winning the Champions' League every season makes Leicester's entire history a failure. It simply means that we need to press for a return to the Premier League at the earliest possible occasion (Yes, I have accepted that we are relegated).

Next season is going to be vital. If we can do a Burnley; not just gain an immediate return to the top league, but also reinvent ourselves, then we may look upon this as a stage in our growth. Failure so to do may well mean a long period in the wilderness.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463