Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spuds want Gray

Imo we'd be mad to let him go to Spurs.

There is a good player in there somewhere and we haven't seen the best yet imo.

He's certainly shown this season he is a good option from the bench and can possibly consider himself a bit unlucky not to have feature more given the wingers haven't really been great this season.

Definitely worth another contract for me but I couldn't blame him if he wanted to try it somewhere else now/at the end of his contract.

He's only had several years to prove himself.

Players mature at different rates: it would be a pity to see him go elsewhere in the Premier League and flourish...
As it would also be a pity to hang on to him for the next 8 years and get 3 goals a season in the cups and one assist, you win some you lose some.

Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers is keeping tabs on Roma's Amadou Diawara. The Guinea midfielder, who turns 23 on Friday, has also been linked with Tottenham and Newcastle. (Leicester Mercury)

Imo we'd be mad to let him go to Spurs.

There is a good player in there somewhere and we haven't seen the best yet imo.

He's certainly shown this season he is a good option from the bench and can possibly consider himself a bit unlucky not to have feature more given the wingers haven't really been great this season.

Definitely worth another contract for me but I couldn't blame him if he wanted to try it somewhere else now/at the end of his contract.

While I agree to some extent, Spurs are not going to be the club to turn Gray into a good player.

Maybe if Poch was still there. But under Mourinho? No chance.

I'd sell him for a fee.

He's good enough that we should renew his contract so he doesn't leave on a free though.

I could see him going to a Palace or Bournemouth (if they stay up) and doing well if he gets to play every week.

Why the hell we didn’t accept the £25m from Bournemouth I’ll never know. Just at the time they were spunking money on shite with “potential” ala Ibe

Spuds want Gray

I read that as, Gray's agent plants story to try to drum up interest in his client.

He won't sign an extension to his contract and we won't offer one. He's going this summer or next, hopefully this one. One goal does not a player make.

Absolute shite. Not self-respecting club will want him. Although, as it is Spurs . . .

Anything we get for him is a bonus

It won’t be much

Mourinho wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole

I have a horrible feeling he'll get a couple more years.
Also, for me, Harvey Barnes has already achieved much more and has alot more to his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566