Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably he’d be added to our medical team, given the amount of injuries we’ve suffered of late?
I never understood why in the opening sequence to Quincy one of his students faints before he uncovers the body. The word forensic makes the guy collapse.

I never understood why in the opening sequence to Quincy one of his students faints before he uncovers the body. The word forensic makes the guy collapse.

I know that this is really hard to accept, but that scene is actually not real

I know, right ? Unbelievable , but they’re actually all actors pretending to faint

I felt the same way with Charlie’s Angels

And I saved up for five years for my holiday to Fantasy Island, but the bloke in Lunn Poly just laughed at me and said it didn't exist

Quincy and Countdown got me through university. Well, that and a lot of snakebite & black.

And I saved up for five years for my holiday to Fantasy Island, but the bloke in Lunn Poly just laughed at me and said it didn't exist

Surely he told you to get away?

I think I like homer.

I didn't like Quincy because he shouted at people. Every episode, several times. Where do people get off treating others like that? Even on TV shows.

I know that this is really hard to accept, but that scene is actually not real

I know, right ? Unbelievable , but they’re actually all actors pretending to faint

I felt the same way with Charlie’s Angels
Well that’s it for me now. At least Father Christmas is a real thing.

oh my god, is that like Whore Island for women?
No. The whores are all women but not technically whores as they don't charge. They just live in a dismal hellhole with nothing to do apart from dodge paying tax & drink.

Anything that relieves the crushing boredom of living there is a welcome escape. Including unwise casual sexual encounters with visiting mainlanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669