Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The whores are all women but not technically whores as they don't charge. They just live in a dismal hellhole with nothing to do apart from dodge paying tax & drink.

Anything that relieves the crushing boredom of living there is a welcome escape. Including unwise casual sexual encounters with visiting mainlanders.

Christ, I went there several times in my early twenties and come to think of it this post really has got an awful lot of truth in it.

Christ, I went there several times in my early twenties and come to think of it this post really has got an awful lot of truth in it.

Cheers ! Hopefully Blue Maniac will read your post & give me the benefit of the doubt now :005:

Well, some of my experiences there were very similar to what was posted. Then again many seaside towns were like that in the 70's.

Ooh, a hijack by some suitors. Who will win the race for his signature?

Hasn't he also said that he wants to move back to the south coast too?

Would be a shame to miss out on him though as we are desperately missing someone with some experience and talent like him.

Yeah now James is back in the squad the physios couch is empty
I wouldn't bet on James' couch being a ailable for too long. The second he eventually steps foot on the pitch his legs will give way like twiglets.

It's ****ing hilarious that they are continuing with this absolute toss.

There is no ****ing way he comes to Leicester to play Europa league. There is no ****ing way we afford him. There is no ****ing way.

Well I'm not sure Europa League is the issue, probably the fact that it's Leicester. I think he'd go to Spurs and they're in the Europa League.

But let's face it, it makes your willy a little wet doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669