Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

I wonder if Youri's drop in form can be at least in part attributed to Ndidi's loss of form, or vice versa.

It's certain that neither has been helped out of their slump by their midfield partner.

Maybe they'll both fair well from a midfield refresh. I can't believe Ndidi has really lost the talent he had.

Has Wilf only got a year left on his contract? Can’t see us wanting to lose out on a fee for him too, so I imagine we’ll be looking to sell him, if so.

Because darling, multiple wankers on the internet have the habit of making extremely judgemental comments when they actually know absolutely **** all.
Be serious mate. Does that mean that nobody can even criticize anyone ever again because none of us know 100% of what is going on in another person's life?

Perhaps Dennis Wise was going through personal issues while he was a Leicester player. Perhaps Brendan Rodgers was dealing with a bereavement or marriage problems for the past two years. Maybe Peter Taylor was suffering with gout for the duration of his time as Leicester manager.

They still deserved to be criticized.

Be serious mate. Does that mean that nobody can even criticize anyone ever again because none of us know 100% of what is going on in another person's life?

Perhaps Dennis Wise was going through personal issues while he was a Leicester player. Perhaps Brendan Rodgers was dealing with a bereavement or marriage problems for the past two years. Maybe Peter Taylor was suffering with gout for the duration of his time as Leicester manager.

They still deserved to be criticized.
Do what you want. The internet is full of wankers and it's here to stay.

Christ I hate Manic Street Preachers.

Barnes can gladly **** off to Newcastle. Plastic club for a weird, plastic, fair weather player.

Last edited:
Don't forget Peter Taylor's ingrowing toenail. His judgement was crucially impaired by the searing pain 24/7. As for Ian Hollaway's flatulence...

Christ I hate Manic Street Preachers
Me too.

Overrated 90s student band.

Started off wanting to be The Clash, then wanted to be R.E.M. Ended up being Simple Minds.

It's coming to something when even one of your own members would rather disappear forever than carry on being involved with your shit.

Me too.

Overrated 90s student band.

Started off wanting to be The Clash, then wanted to be R.E.M. Ended up being Simple Minds.

It's coming to something when even one of your own members would rather disappear forever than carry on being involved with your shit.
Quite true.

I saw them (as a four piece) when Motown Junk came out and i found them to be ok but couldn't stop thinking that they were trying to be The Clash

Quite true.

I saw them (as a four piece) when Motown Junk came out and i found them to be ok but couldn't stop thinking that they were trying to be The Clash
I had to endure sitting (or rather standing) through them at the tail end of their relevance. V festival in 99.
I had a friend who was a huge fan but she had nobody to go with. I wasn't interested either as there was almost nobody on that I wanted to see. But she guilt tripped me by saying that she'd be 7 & a half months pregnant by the time the gig happened & she wouldn't be able to go unless she had someone to look after her.
So there I stood, for an hour & a quarter, watching this shite with my arms wrapped around a pregnant woman fom behind protecting the bump from a jostling crowd.

Far too nice a bloke for my own good me :-/

Meanwhile all I could think about was that James Brown was on the other stage & I'd much rather have seen that.

I had to endure sitting (or rather standing) through them at the tail end of their relevance. V festival in 99.
I had a friend who was a huge fan but she had nobody to go with. I wasn't interested either as there was almost nobody on that I wanted to see. But she guilt tripped me by saying that she'd be 7 & a half months pregnant by the time the gig happened & she wouldn't be able to go unless she had someone to look after her.
So there I stood, for an hour & a quarter, watching this shite with my arms wrapped around a pregnant woman fom behind protecting the bump from a jostling crowd.

Far too nice a bloke for my own good me :-/

Meanwhile all I could think about was that James Brown was on the other stage & I'd much rather have seen that.
Listening to 75 minutes of the Manic Street Preachers whilst in the womb - that kid'll be 23 or 24 years old now - how'd they turn out?

Listening to 75 minutes of the Manic Street Preachers whilst in the womb - that kid'll be 23 or 24 years old now - how'd they turn out?
No idea. Not seen her since she was about 11 or 12 but she was fine then. Seemed largely unaffected by in utero exposure to Welsh angst rock :003:

MSP? Nah, they're not that good imo but there's a **** of a lot worse. I worked with a women who loved them. I would have too if it would have got me a rummage in here knickers, so they can't be that bad.

Quite like Design For Life.

Not a huge fan, but they had a few good bits. Maybe being in the states meant I wasn’t overexposed to them.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663