The 'Lets spend Milan's money!' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fecking Dowie, he is an ugly git.

But anything will be better than Kelly

Amazed at the anti-Dowie sentiments, and the idea that he's only capable of screaming obscenities at his players.

Is this the same Ian Dowie who has a master's degree in engineering and who regularly left the N Ireland camp when abroad to see the architecture, visit local art galleries and other cultural activities whilst the rest of the squad were getting rat-arsed? The same guy who was instantly hailed as a breath of fresh air at Palace for his "thinking man's" approach? The same bloke?

I don't think he's the best manager in the world, but I also don't think he's the worst either. I'd be reasonably happy to see him at LCFC to be honest (although he wouldn't be my first choice) and I can't understand why some people are so against him. If it's purely down to the ugly factor, some of you feckers should look in a mirror! :icon_lol:

Ian Dowie or Rob Kelly?....... No contest, Bye Rob

well if you think yelling and calling players all sort of names is motivation then i give up :frown:

Some of the no good lazy feckers down there need calling a few names,way too many egos.They need telling they aren't as good as they think they are.

They need telling they are shit! ie the truth :)

Had it too easy,arm round them when what they need is a kick up the arse.Poncing around in Nightclubs hours after another defeat,should be ashamed to show their faces.

Had it too easy,arm round them when what they need is a kick up the arse.Poncing around in Nightclubs hours after another defeat,should be ashamed to show their faces.

Absolutley. All I ever hear is that Wesolowski is out on the piss and I've seen it for myself, he is always injured for fecks sake. Is nobody telling him that alcohol will delay is reahbilitation?? Or does he just not give a feck??

Absolutley. All I ever hear is that Wesolowski is out on the piss and I've seen it for myself, he is always injured for fecks sake. Is nobody telling him that alcohol will delay is reahbilitation?? Or does he just not give a feck??

Aye him and a Monkey Boy,sooner he fecks off to Villa the bette...way too much up his own arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566