The new "Things that piss you off" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
people who say myself/yourself/yourselves

when what they mean is me/i/you

People who don't take the hint when you have ignored 6 emails regarding a works night out with people you worked with 2 years ago and no longer have anything in common with.

:icon_roll

:)

I should have pointed out that she is not up the duff (to the best of my knowledge). She has an MRI on her knee (its about as good as PDS's)

Modern league football.

More than this club - the whole thing stinks and Friday's result was the final straw for me. The direct debit was cancelled and the season ticket went back yesterday once I had calmed from the result itself. I can't justify to myself giving any more money to Mandaric, Sousa, Hoos and the Thais.

I reckon I'll pop along to the odd match but from now on my pleasure will be going to my local non-league side.

Modern league football.

More than this club - the whole thing stinks and Friday's result was the final straw for me. The direct debit was cancelled and the season ticket went back yesterday once I had calmed from the result itself. I can't justify to myself giving any more money to Mandaric, Sousa, Hoos and the Thais.

I reckon I'll pop along to the odd match but from now on my pleasure will be going to my local non-league side.

Good man, hopefully more will follow suit. I feel like such a ****ing tosser for paying it all off at once. I'm sure my support would be much more worthwhile at Gateshead this season. I will though be writing to City expressing my disgust at the return I have seen for money and effort this season.

I wonder if the club will make any sort of gesture to those fans who made the journey to see that utter crap?

I mean they don't mind laying on free coaches for our 'wonderful' away support for the last away game of the season(like Preston t'other yer)

But I very much doubt they will acknowledge those who went to see that except to take their money as quickly as possible!

If you can find an emoticon like that but with a laughing face then that would be Mandaric as the sixth goal went in.

Yeah, we all noticed that.

Wonder if he gets any special chant on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669