The new "Things that piss you off" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone - and I mean anyone - who, in an attempt to appear modern and progressive, uses the buillshit phrase "moving forwards". Show me one ****ing example of time ever ****ing moving ****ing backwards you ****ing arsehole! :093:

Anyone - and I mean anyone - who, in an attempt to appear modern and progressive, uses the buillshit phrase "moving forwards". Show me one ****ing example of time ever ****ing moving ****ing backwards you ****ing arsehole! :093:
Blue sky thinking, Dessie. I like it. Or not, whatever seems appropriate to those who know what the **** 'blue sky thinking' is supposed to mean.

Blue sky thinking, Dessie. I like it. Or not, whatever seems appropriate to those who know what the **** 'blue sky thinking' is supposed to mean.

"Blue sky thinking" - what's it mean? Now that my working days are over, I don't have to worry about such nonsenses. I always used to presume that it meant that you had to sit for a while and dream about your next holiday. Easy innit?

Good man, hopefully more will follow suit. I feel like such a ****ing tosser for paying it all off at once. I'm sure my support would be much more worthwhile at Gateshead this season. I will though be writing to City expressing my disgust at the return I have seen for money and effort this season.

So you are disgusted at the return you have received in a season that is 9 games old?

If we start winning will you do a follow up letter saying sorry I was a naughty boy?

Last edited:
So you are disgusted at the return you have received in a season that is 9 games old?

If we start winning will you do a follow up letter saying sorry I was a naughty boy?

Why should I? Having spent over £200 to go to the Portsmouth game I would expect to at least witness us compete. Money isn't something I like to throw away for no return, you clearly are in a much better financial situation if you think that is irrational.

says the bloke who does not go to matches..............:icon_bigg

You on the blob dessie?

Why should I? Having spent over £200 to go to the Portsmouth game I would expect to at least witness us compete. Money isn't something I like to throw away for no return, you clearly are in a much better financial situation if you think that is irrational.

I got the impression you were talking about your season ticket Fitz. The Portsmouth game has nothing to do with that.

says the bloke who does not go to matches..............:icon_bigg

That's not true BG, I went to watch Brisbane Roar the other week.

Just so you don't make the same mistake, it was absolutely terrible, you should all count yourselves lucky being able to watch that 6-1 defeat, The standard of Leicester' play in that game was twice that of the Roar.

I got the impression you were talking about your season ticket Fitz. The Portsmouth game has nothing to do with that.

The home games have also been shit with the exception of Cardiff which I didn't get to, maybe thats a sign? Tends to cost me about £100 for a home game and so far its not been worth a penny of it. The back four passing it between themselves with no purpose when losing 1-0 to QPR sums up our desire to win games this season.

Not having a phone cos it's drying out after being submerged in water is a bit of a pain.
Also cos I use my phone as my alarm, waking up several times in the night to check the time is not a good thing, though I needn't have worried, Skittle woke me up just before 5am wanting her breakfast.

Buses also piss me off. Especially those that don't turn up or are a lot later when they are supposed to be.

Forgetting to go and get bread which means I don't have any sarnies for work today.

So all in all, I'm looking forward to a crap day!

That fat twat in a 'trade your old moby in for cash' advert.
The one that says 'Wonga' in a most annoying way....
Scrote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670