The Shopping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Just bought a lovely comfortable pair of Yves Saint Laurent shoes today. Most I have ever spent on shoes, apart from £120 on a pair of Reebok Pump basketball boots in the late 80's

Luvvly Jubbly

Anybody esle bought owt nice

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
Just bought a lovely comfortable pair of Yves Saint Laurent shoes today. Most I have ever spent on shoes, apart from £120 on a pair of Reebok Pump basketball boots in the late 80's

Luvvly Jubbly

Anybody esle bought owt nice

ya big girl:icon_roll

Melton Fox said:
Aaghh, the green eyed monster eh :icon_wink :icon_lol:

:icon_bigg
if i had £120 to spend on anything, i certainly wouldn't be mentioning on a shopping, ponce:icon_bigg

fosseboy83 said:
:icon_bigg
if i had £120 to spend on anything, i certainly wouldn't be mentioning on a shopping, ponce:icon_bigg
I haven't got £120 now, that was nearly 20 years ago, got **** all to spend now

fosseboy83 said:
you could have brought a house for that back then:icon_razz
Trainers were more expensive back then than they are now. £100 was the norm for trainers then, OK not the norm, but you couldn't get anything decent for less than £70, £100 was easily done. Now you can buy better for £30

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
Trainers were more expensive back then than they are now. £100 was the norm for trainers then, OK not the norm, but you couldn't get anything decent for less than £70, £100 was easily done. Now you can buy better for £30

The history of shopping thread now?:102: :biggrin:

fosseboy83 said:
The history of shopping thread now?:102: :biggrin:
Oi, **** off out of my thread if you are just going to take the piss :018: :icon_cry:

:081: :icon_lol:

Melton Fox said:
Oi, **** off out of my thread if you are just going to take the piss :018: :icon_cry:

:081: :icon_lol:

:056: i brought (eventually) a very nice chicken bake from gregs today:icon_wink

Today I have bought.

4-4-2 magazine.
the new single by Captain called Glorious
And when I was in W H Smiths I saw the autiobiography by Barnsleys former goalkeeper Lars Leese, I have read some good reviews about it's honest insight so I thought I would give it a try for £5.
Contemplating new trainers tomorrow.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
I bought that today as well. Read through a bit of it when I was in the hospital this morning. Best footy mag there is IMO.

Hospital :eek: Are ya alright mate?

pds said:
Hospital :eek: Are ya alright mate?

Yeah fine!!

I've had a bad ear all my life. I have to go for check-ups on it every 6 months. It's a bastard cos I hate hospitals and I always get doctors poking their needles *waits for immature edit* into my ear to try and resolve the problem.

Today for the first time in 17 years, a doctor thinks they know why my ear has been fecked up.

17 years to work out a dodgy ear ffs.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Yeah fine!!

I've had a bad ear all my life. I have to go for check-ups on it every 6 months. It's a bastard cos I hate hospitals and I always get doctors poking their needles *waits for immature edit* into my ear to try and resolve the problem.

Today for the first time in 17 years, a doctor thinks they know why my ear has been fecked up.

17 years to work out a dodgy ear ffs.

Good,good.

pds said:
Good,good.

Yep, apart from I'm suffering from a runny nose, numb cheek and blocked nose because of the sprays and drops I'm having to take. :icon_roll

Bought a set of Aero skirts for the MINI with John Cooper Works sill trims. Shall be fitting them over the weekend.

Durham Fox said:
Bought a set of Aero skirts for the MINI with John Cooper Works sill trims. Shall be fitting them over the weekend.
Have you seen the john cooper works Gp edition. only about 450 coming to this country. No back seat!

yesterday i bought a €250 Armani shirt and immediately took it to the tailors for adjustment. when you are my size(6ft4in), getting fitted clothes perfect is major hassle. today i am buying a hugo boss suit for €750,

new job....new clothes.....maxed out visa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566