The Shopping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash bastard. Makes a mockery of my YSL shoes

fcukcov said:
Have you seen the john cooper works Gp edition. only about 450 coming to this country. No back seat!

I have mate yes, you can buy one of the few on eBay if youve got £27k spare. Its on hell of a car but I dont like the look of it - too flash.

Durham Fox said:
I have mate yes, you can buy one of the few on eBay if youve got £27k spare. Its on hell of a car but I dont like the look of it - too flash.
:icon_lol: that tickled me.:icon_lol:

Durham Fox said:
Twat :icon_bigg

It is though, all scoops and red bits, far too Imprezaish for me.
I agree tbh, they save all that weight taking everything out of it and then stick a dozen badges on it. Seems pointless to me.

fcukcov said:
I agree tbh, they save all that weight taking everything out of it and then stick a dozen badges on it. Seems pointless to me.

Its a collectors car really, the UK ones will all be fitted with Air con which deminishes all the weight saving from elsewhere. Its only got about 10bhp more than a standard cooper s works too.

For ayone wondering what we are talking about....

P0024372.jpg

Durham Fox said:
Its a collectors car really, the UK ones will all be fitted with Air con which deminishes all the weight saving from elsewhere. Its only got about 10bhp more than a standard cooper s works too.
Its actually 18bhp more, god Im a geek.

Anyways its just a last hurrah before the new one comes out next year.

fcukcov said:
Its actually 18bhp more, god Im a geek.

Anyways its just a last hurrah before the new one comes out next year.

Indeed. Although the new one comes out in November ;) Looks identical from the outside to the exisiting one. No Supercharger either on the S, bad move that.

Durham Fox said:
Indeed. Although the new one comes out in November ;) Looks identical from the outside to the exisiting one. No Supercharger either on the S, bad move that.

Prices and launch are on Monday btw.

Durham Fox said:
turboed instead aint it?

Darth Vodka said:
eh?

you what?

My right ear - ever since I was a kid I've suffered from infections and unbearable earache. The last couple of years it has got better though. :biggrin:

Durham Fox said:
Yeah, just not the same. Peugeot engines as well :018:
thats the reliabiltiy fecked then.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Yeah fine!!

I've had a bad ear all my life. I have to go for check-ups on it every 6 months. It's a bastard cos I hate hospitals and I always get doctors poking their needles *waits for immature edit* into my ear to try and resolve the problem.

Today for the first time in 17 years, a doctor thinks they know why my ear has been fecked up.

17 years to work out a dodgy ear ffs.

i have a perferated ear drum, which makes me essentially deaf if noise is coming from 2 directions at a similar level, can be very annoying

fosseboy83 said:
i have a perferated ear drum, which makes me essentially deaf if noise is coming from 2 directions at a similar level, can be very annoying

That's what they thought it was 4 years ago. They still thought it was a perferated ear drum yesterday, but now they are not so sure. :icon_roll

My best friends brother is death in one ear because he shoved some popcorn in it... :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669