The Shopping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M17TT C

images

36_Call_Duty_4.jpg

Last edited:

Singth

Went Meadowhalls yesterday armed with some spendo. Was hoping to buy myself some new clothes and other bits. Ended up coming home with a handbag for the missus and a scarf for me. Crap.

Yorkshire Vixen

The abercrombie and fitch website delivers to the UK, bit expensive though. Alternatively TK Maxx always have some AF stuff in if you look hard enough :)

ive noticed that as well re their site..ive even had a skeg on ebay :icon_bigg

Yorkshire Vixen

You can only buy it from their shops as far as I am aware. Theres on ein London now though. Anything on Ebay will almost certainly be fake.

london!??! thats ney fecking good :icon_roll:) you can get worn a+f stuff on ebay as well..no thanks :icon_conf

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
london!??! thats ney fecking good :icon_roll:) you can get worn a+f stuff on ebay as well..no thanks :icon_conf

Not really close but closer than New York which I would think was the closest previously :) Order off their websites about your best bet I would think! Assuming you want new.

Yorkshire Vixen

Not really close but closer than New York which I would think was the closest previously :) Order off their websites about your best bet I would think! Assuming you want new.

aye i think im gonna have to..id rather go new york than london though :)

Matt_B

aye i think im gonna have to..id rather go new york than london though :)

Don't bother the shop is a nightmare, 4 floors of badly underlit (they claim atmospheric!) over crowded under staffed nightmare! Plus they keep all the jeans inside glass cases so you can't pick them up!

Darth Vodka

i nearly bought a pushbike, but i was too sore from rugby and couldn't be bothered to walk to the shops

:)

anyone recommend blokes clothes shops in Leicester, i think i'm buying clothes on saturday

Singth

i nearly bought a pushbike, but i was too sore from rugby and couldn't be bothered to walk to the shops

:)

anyone recommend blokes clothes shops in Leicester, i think i'm buying clothes on saturday

What clothes do you like?

Singth

:icon_roll

We originally went to Milton Keynes shopping centre but all they had there was old bags. And some guy sat near the fountain watching girls over his horn rimmed glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669