The Shopping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can any of you recommend site(s) to buy mens abercrombie & fitch tops :102:

You may be able to pick some items up in smaller, independant 'boutique' style shops. I managed to pick up a hoody and T-Shirt from 2 different shops in Manchester and have seen a few items in the shops in the arcades in Leicester.

God knows about Yorkshire though but I would imagine that you will be able to find a few outlets in Leeds or Sheffield, but thats only if you have the time to walk around etc. Also as Durham says, the vast majority of A&F clothes on eBay are fakes!

need to find out cheap flights to florida in may 2008, any ideas? Pref flying from Birmingham.

SWWG, we went Florida a few years ago, booked a return airport taxi (from City to Brum Airport). Well worth the £75, especially if you are taking kids.

Helps make life a bit more stress free ;)

I am looking for the 8GB version. ;)
Pricey Vodaphone contract ruled me out - the old model was free from Three...and it has a cover for the camera lens.

I don't see the point of having a 5mp phone when the lens gets messed up within weeks.

The 8gb version looks lovely though. All black. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

SWWG, we went Florida a few years ago, booked a return airport taxi (from City to Brum Airport). Well worth the £75, especially if you are taking kids.

Helps make life a bit more stress free ;)
i think the taxi will be sorted:) just looking for fly drive prices

Well Gosh on High Street is good, i get all of my t-shirts from there. Pilot is still going and is still expensive! There are a couple of good shops in the Silver Arcade too. Then there are your usual high street shops like USC, Republic etc.

....and then there is Limey's!! Where you need to take out a loan to buy a coat.

36_Call_Duty_4.jpg
How is it? I'm tempted.

just ordered a nintendo wii on my sisters behalf..what a nice sister i am

am over 200 on the bowling

and i've clicked on the tennis too

my sister has one that has tanks on it...nails!

Nice?

Palming that second-rate over-rated piss-poor graphics crap onto her! I'll be amazed if she ever talks to you again...

:icon_wink

i dont care if its good/bad/indifferent as long as i get my money which knowing my sister will be long after xmas :icon_roll:)

5030931057571.JPG
Stereophonics-Pull-The-Pin-414469.jpg

and Lee Evans tickets

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687