This League 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH, I think he's just typical of the brainless football fans/morons that turn up at the Walkers week in/week out.

Excellent point. It just appears his club of choice, Leeds United has a rather more substanial amount of these 'fans' than the average club. At least Leeds border on the offensive though and you can get work up about them. Better than having, a very plain club who start taking the piss.

troll.gif

:081::081:

He's good entertainment.

Haven't had this much entertainment since I his mates playing wheelchair water polo.

OOOOOOOOOOO. Hitting big nerves now. You're not all big and bold now like you were when i first came on here and Leicester were right up there and Leeds were 15th. The tables have turned as I knew they would.

Oh and have a look at this.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_div_2/top_scorers/default.stm

Things are developing nicely as expected.

Now jog on.!!!:081::081::081::081::081::081:

no nerve touched you twat, I just don't like racist scum. I hate leeds with a passion and rate you well below the likes of Fred West and Glitter. I really only wish harm to your club and its followers.

We will still finish above your nazi lot.

OOOOOOOOOOO. Hitting big nerves now. You're not all big and bold now like you were when i first came on here and Leicester were right up there and Leeds were 15th. The tables have turned as I knew they would.

Oh and have a look at this.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_div_2/top_scorers/default.stm

Things are developing nicely as expected.

Now jog on.!!!:081::081::081::081::081::081:

Yes the tables truely have turned, after one game :icon_roll

You're comments become stranger by the minute.

Will the tables have turned again if we win our game in hand and go above you? You don't really think about things do you?

Will the tables have turned again if we win our game in hand and go above you? You don't really think about things do you?

Lako, leeds fans do not have the ability to think, they have only just leanrned how to wipe their own arses with newspaper, still have to learn that you don't read it afterwards though or serve chips in it!

Lako, leeds fans do not have the ability to think, they have only just leanrned how to wipe their own arses with newspaper, still have to learn that you don't read it afterwards though or serve chips in it!

Ill make sure to never buy fish and chips in the Leeds area :icon_bigg

Come to think of it, I'll make sure im never in the Leeds area.

If you can't beat Milwall at home you are hardly gonna count your game in hand with 3 points are you?

The point is, this league ain't easy and today you have found that out.

Good win for Leeds today, bad day at the office for City today. A bit early to be crowing however...Let racist have his say, we will enjoy it more later.

If you can't beat Milwall at home you are hardly gonna count your game in hand with 3 points are you?

The point is, this league ain't easy and today you have found that out.

I think you're spot on there. Well done you.

There you go again making silly comments.

Tie everyone with the same brush eh??

Proves what losers you really are.

boom boom!!!

Anyway gotta go....losers :081::081:

you have said that about 50 times now and you still continue to show up like a complete twat,dont you have anything better to do, not got a BNP meeting to attend so you can all crack one off about your taboo fantasy of Jermaine Beekford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566