This League 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have said that about 50 times now and you still continue to show up like a complete twat,dont you have anything better to do, not got a BNP meeting to attend so you can all crack one off about your taboo fantasy of Jermaine Beekford?

DontFeedtheTrolls.jpg

I think we should cut this Dirty Leeds fan some slack. After all, he is the one that can read and write (almost).

No Leeds will piss the league. We have the best striker in the division FACT and we have the far the best squad. Ive seen Fryatt and I know how unpredicatable he is.
No one in League one will compare to Jermaine Beckford that is why higher league teams(inc 2 in the Prem) wanted him.

Leicester wont last the whole season. Leeds have proved they had enough wins to get out of this tinpot league although held back by -15 pts and we have a stronger and bigger squad that 07 season.

I expect Playoffs at best for Leicester. Leeds and Carlisle will be promoted.Carlisle have been threatening for a couple of years now.

Just thought this was a funny one to bring back up. 'thewhites' was actually spot on - no one in league one did compare to Beckford. He was miles ahead of everyone in the 'twat' ratings.

Also, he's right, we've not lasted the whole season - we didn't need to! hahaaa.

Amazing thread, what a wanker he was! Hahaha, wish he'd drop in and say hello again...

how was he??? on the above quote he said carlisle would make the play offs :icon_conf

rigid member indeed :icon_roll:icon_bigg

Oh come on YV, do keep up, you can't be taking anything I say seriously.

My rigidity is failing me today anyway. :icon_bigg

It is sad to see any club fall from grace, I think they will be back ( Will be amusing if they get beaten at Wembley again though) It’s just knob Jockey’s like this that make me hate the club. ( And the fact I was attacked for slightly celebrating a Leicester Goal at Elland road while working on one of the bars years back)

I met a guy on me hols recently a big thick Yorkshire type who was banging on about Leeds and how they had the highest average attendance in League 1 ??? “who gives a feck it’s league one arn’t you embarrassed to be chirping on about that? “ Kept telling me we were going to get caught and be overtaken by Dons and Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566