Thursday at the Walkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Who is going to this meeting with MM then?

I will be going but for much different reasons. I want to know why we are not playing the Portugese and the Iranian

I will probably go along. I didn't go to Forest but I want some answers.

I want to know who signed the players during Martin Allen's reign. I want to know why the hell we signed Nielsen, Hellings, Kaebi etc and not playing them? If it's because they're crap then why were they signed and who by?

I want to know who signed Ferreria (sp?) and Djzeri (sp?) and which person with footballing knowledge and credentials signed them and I can only asssume they're not good enough as they're not in the squad? Again, if this is the case: why were they signed in the first place?

Why have we wasted money on players we're not playing?

And I want to tell Mandaric that just because he owns the club, it is still my club and the supporters club. I appreciate him saving us from the abyss but questions do need asking and he is NOT immune from criticism.

Last edited:
Ask him if any of this is true. :icon_wink

I will probably go along. I didn't go to Forest but I want some answers.

I want to know who signed the players during Martin Allen's reign. I want to know why the hell we signed Nielsen, Hellings, Kaebi etc and not playing them? If it's because they're crap then why were they signed and who by?

I want to know who signed Ferreria (sp?) and Djzeri (sp?) and which person with footballing knowledge and credentials signed them and I can only asssume they're not good enough as they're not in the squad? Again, if this is the case: why were they signed in the first place?

Why have we wasted money on players we're not playing?

And I want to tell Mandaric that just because he owns the club, it is still my club and the supporters club. I appreciate him saving us from the abyss but questions do need asking and he is NOT immune from criticism.
you have some valid points to put to mm.should be a interesting evening :icon_cool

Ask him if any of this is true. :icon_wink
the main points...

You are not going to hear that:
  • Allen appointed staff without prior clearance or authorisation
  • Allen denigrated the young lads by saying they hadn't earned the right to be in the changing rooms (despite winning a small trophy last season)
  • Allen banned vital staff from the training ground (who have/need constant contact with the players during the working day)
  • Allen fell out with an "important" long-serving, non-playing member of staff
  • Allen bullied members of the playing staff leading to a strong sense of dissatisfaction
  • Allen caused three senior players to lead a revolt and demand transfers
  • Allen was rude to and unprofessional with staff
  • Allen was unprofessional in his dealings with third parties

the main points...

Most of these rumours have been flying around in one form or another for a while. But even if true, these:
  • Allen appointed staff without prior clearance or authorisation
  • Allen denigrated the young lads by saying they hadn't earned the right to be in the changing rooms (despite winning a small trophy last season)
  • Allen banned vital staff from the training ground (who have/need constant contact with the players during the working day)
  • Allen fell out with an "important" long-serving, non-playing member of staff
  • Allen was rude to and unprofessional with staff
  • Allen was unprofessional in his dealings with third parties

you would expect that MM/TNBD should have been able to resolve.

While these:
  • Allen bullied members of the playing staff leading to a strong sense of dissatisfaction
  • Allen caused three senior players to lead a revolt and demand transfers

didn't seem to be reflected in the way the team played against Watford and Blackpool. And players whinge anyway.

I didn't think that MA2 was the right choice but these supposedly damning reasons don't seem to be something that couldn't be worked through, and still don't sound like the reason MA2 was sacked. After all, MM had Dirty 'Arry at Portsmouth...

allens gone. lets ask questions about the future...

everybody needs to calm down. theres too much going on, for this club to become settled.a new manager so earlly, for whatever reasons hasnt helped,but the friction between chairman and fans now is just going to prolong the agony.one week its bad press,the next week its good press,once the press get a real grasp on thursdays meeting (and they will) it will be more 'leicester in the press'for the wrong reasons.
some may say mm has brought this on himself,maybe so,but i believe this club will struggle to move on if we dont have a period of 'quiet' where fans and staff bury the hatchet and get on some common ground.

everybody needs to calm down. theres too much going on, for this club to become settled.a new manager so earlly, for whatever reasons hasnt helped,but the friction between chairman and fans now is just going to prolong the agony.one week its bad press,the next week its good press,once the press get a real grasp on thursdays meeting (and they will) it will be more 'leicester in the press'for the wrong reasons.
some may say mm has brought this on himself,maybe so,but i believe this club will struggle to move on if we dont have a period of 'quiet' where fans and staff bury the hatchet and get on some common ground.

But not in each others heads! I don't really think there is any alternative to accepting Milans way of doing things. It's not as if the club have a choice at the moment is it.

But not in each others heads! I don't really think there is any alternative to accepting Milans way of doing things. It's not as if the club have a choice at the moment is it.
while everybody is going in different directions,this club will go in no direction.

while everybody is going in different directions,this club will go in no direction.

Of course it will, in different directions? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670