Thursday at the Walkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just hope mm doesent go in one direction and not come back:icon_conf

I think the truth is that if MM wanted to sell there would be buyers and he would make a profit. ;)

Last edited:
I think the truth is that if MM wanted to sell there would be buyers and he would make a profit. ;)
im not so sure, nobody came banging the door down last time.
he is the man to turn it around,but he will need the full 3 years probably:icon_wink

im not so sure, nobody came banging the door down last time.
he is the man to turn it around,but he will need the full 3 years probably:icon_wink

I think the market has changed since last year though. ;)

Meaning? - guesswork or you know something, if so please post or PM if you are shy.....

I know nothing but it strikes me there has been a lot of interest and a number deals in the Fizzy (for more money than MM paid) since MM bought City. ;)

the main points...

You are not going to hear that:
  • Allen appointed staff without prior clearance or authorisation
  • Allen denigrated the young lads by saying they hadn't earned the right to be in the changing rooms (despite winning a small trophy last season)
  • Allen banned vital staff from the training ground (who have/need constant contact with the players during the working day)
  • Allen fell out with an "important" long-serving, non-playing member of staff
  • Allen bullied members of the playing staff leading to a strong sense of dissatisfaction
  • Allen caused three senior players to lead a revolt and demand transfers
  • Allen was rude to and unprofessional with staff
  • Allen was unprofessional in his dealings with third parties

Or that Allen forced Mattock to play in the Blackpool game, despite him saying he didn't think he was fit enough, and then when he played absolute cack MA accused him of playing like that on purpose........

Things like that we won't hear?

not a chance ,he's spent ferk all so far :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

I've heard this before. Forgive my ignorance upon matters financial but, if he has spent nowt, from whence has the DJ transfer money and wages for 15 or so new players come?

Who is going to this meeting with MM then?

I will be going but for much different reasons. I want to know why we are not playing the Portugese and the Iranian

TBH i dont care about why MA gone, its happened and he is not coming back, MM will just explain to them dumbasses that dont understand MARTIN ALLEN IS NOT COMING BACK AND HAS ****ED OFF, that the clear message he wants to get out,

agreed with BG that all i want to know is why the **** they arent playing the Portugese and the Iranian, ahead of players like stearman and chambers, and why did he have 6 defenders on the pitch against charlton.

why is Megson a Wanker?

i wish i was going but i can't make it

Last edited:
I'll be fascinated to read what the attendees make of this meeting.
I struggle to see why Milan has called it. He must know why the fans are feeling dis-illusioned and, if the very worst reasons discussed on this board pale into insignificance compared to the true reason that Allen was dismissed, Milan is not going to be able to say.
Is it just my cynical nature that wonders if Milan is making a fuss about a small pro-Allen demonstration to deflect attention from his woeful replacement of same?

I agree with your first part of your post Spanky.

I don't care anymore why Allen went, Whether his relationship with MM was doomed from the start-especially with the rumours that lots of people just couldn't get on with the bloke and were threatening to hand notices in etc, I DON'T CARE.

He's gone, in fact, he wasn't even here long enough for me to waste any more time thinking about it.

And I think MM should do the same, I don't think he shold feel he has to explain why Allen went, IMO he should simply say he did it because he felt it was the right decision and the fans should accept that sometimes things happen for reasons the majority will never know.

The only issue I have is that it was ,imo, badly handled and the timing was wrong.

MM should, instead of getting some sections of the fans up in arms, just draw a line under it all. All this stuff still going on isn't helping anyone at the Club, nor imo, is it helping Megson seeing stuff about the former manager still going on and on, when he's the bloke in charge now.

What's done is done.
I just hope things can somehow get sorted so we can see an improvement on the pitch......

Milan will probably not even be able to give us away unless we're in the Prem.

I would agree with that.

Since Milan took over we have brought in loads of new players and new wages even though some of these don't seem to actually get a game .We have also not surprisingly failed to move on some of the players who were written off.

I'm sure that Milan would acknowledge responsibility for this position and hopefully his money will not run out before it is all sorted.

However, given the lack of any initial success and what looks like fairly bleak prospects for this season, I wonder how long he will want to hang on. I just wonder if the point will arrive when he feels he has to re-visit his presumed strategy of waiting to sell until we are in the premiership.

I'll be fascinated to read what the attendees make of this meeting.
I struggle to see why Milan has called it. He must know why the fans are feeling dis-illusioned and, if the very worst reasons discussed on this board pale into insignificance compared to the true reason that Allen was dismissed, Milan is not going to be able to say.
Is it just my cynical nature that wonders if Milan is making a fuss about a small pro-Allen demonstration to deflect attention from his woeful replacement of same?

We might well be told all after another 10 games or so, cos the confidentiality agreements ends.

Apparently........

Personally I think MM would be better to let it just go. In the grand scheme of things there more imprtant stuff to worry about!

Totally offtopic but I might ask about how they sell away tickets though....it does seem as though Priority 1 gets crappier seats than people who buy them on Gen sale....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670