Thursday at the Walkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
NN "And I have no idea why the club and MM didn't just ignore them" Because MM just loves the limelight, and those that went yesterday pandered to it. But if if he's happy now, and they are all happy now, then we're all happy !!! Lets move on....

yer :038:

I think MM needed the meeting more than the fans. He wants to be loved.
A rendition of "Please lord, don't let me be misunderstood", might have been aposite.

If there was one of these meeings a month and MM paid for a return taxi, I still wouldn't go. But I can understand why many did. For those who listened and to those who asked sensible questions (which wasn't everyone by the accounts thus far), I don't criticise you but for my part I just live with this fact re the bitter MM/MA 'divorce': If you were a chairman and you sacked your manager, it would cost the club money. If you are the owner and you sack the manager it costs YOU money PERSONALLY, as well as a hell of a lot of hassle. Talk is cheap, but when people put their money where their mouth is, you've got to respect that. Thus I deduce MM had damn good reasons for dismissing Allen - even though I don't know exactly what they were. It's just a deduction, & a pretty reasonable one at that I feel.

The confidentiallity clause and the likelihood that several incoherent individuals would likely spoil the debate & make it embarrassing was a further deterrent for me, personally, to go. I think I would have had a sinking feeling immediately with the first question asked being 'is Matty Fryatt leaving?', given the purpose and 'agenda' of the meeting was entirely different.

As expected, the most utterly pointless exercise in the history of the world

Well done to everyone who was involved :038:

Can anybody sum up what actually happened at the meeting on a new thread or post a link to a good write up?

So who actually believed what they were told? Did everybody leave presuming that they had been told the whole truth? Would be bad of Milan to lie in any way wouldn't it :)

1000 musrooms turned out for the event and were duly kept in the dark and fed bulls*it as good musrooms should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669