Thursday at the Walkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
New ideas for 'Birchy' for half time entertainment
Whether we should have Henry back to blow his horn
Results of the "should we sack Craig Levein" survey
How much annual subs should they charge, now they do precisely feck all.......
in that case im going.i miss henry.

It will be now, our members have raised a number of issues they want discussing & we have pre-warned the club of the strength of feelings which have arisen from the the events of the last week or so.

A sample of the range of views expressed to us been forwarded to the club.

I bet that's got MM cacking his pants. He'll probably cancel it now.

Anybody expecting anything more than patronising platitudes needs their head testing!

i dont think they are real fans,and im sure a lot of others feel the same way.

i think you will find that a few hardliners will turn up and state there 'case'.

the meeting is being filmed,so hopefully they will be quickly rounded up and shot,so we can move on:icon_wink

rubbish.

The lads behind me go EVERY game, and they were chanting it.
For them, it was more frustration at how utterly cack we were in that 25 min period, as well as being 2-1 down.

I consider them as real a fan as you or I.

I think that every time we fail to win by five clear goals the Birch should be birched at full time. By the prize draw winner.

I think that every time we fail to win by five clear goals the Birch should be birched at full time. By the prize draw winner.

Cracking idea. ;) :icon_bigg :023:

rubbish.

For them, it was more frustration at how utterly cack we were in that 25 min period, as well as being 2-1 down.

maybe a boo at the end of the game might have gone down better, than pissing the chairman off to the degree that it has :icon_bigg

rubbish.

maybe, but don't you think it was a stupid silly thing to chant? Frustration or not.

It will be now, our members have raised a number of issues they want discussing & we have pre-warned the club of the strength of feelings which have arisen from the the events of the last week or so.

A sample of the range of views expressed to us been forwarded to the club.

I bet they are shitting themselves, they don't know what they are letting themselves in for now. What you going to do? Bore them for an hour or so?

maybe, but don't you think it was a stupid silly thing to chant? Frustration or not.

I told them there was no point in chanting that. I didn't agree with it at all.

And Biff, do you really think anyone was interested in booing when we had just got a last-gasp winner at forest? Never mind that the performance wasn't very good.

I didn't go the meeting in the end, was supposed to but who I was going with couldn't go and it was too late to catch the bus, I wouldn't have got there 7.30pm at the earliest.

Where are they, them that went.... Come on, I want detailed reporting. Detailed reporting or HF comes back in to this part of the site....That's my deal.

Doesn't really say a great deal, but here are a few comments from people who went from the other site .... Here

If, as is being suggested, MA was sacked because of an incident of gross misconduct, why did it take so long for him to get the sack?

There were strong rumours from within the club and in newspapers saying he was about to get the sack well before he actually did. So was he going to be sacked anyway and this "incident" was just used as an excuse? Or did it take a week for the legal people to draw up the compensation/gagging agreement before he was officially sacked?

Because to act in haste without going through the correct procedures can be very costly?

So you suspend him while you go through the correct procedure.

If what he did was so bad that he had to be sacked, why was it still OK for him to be in charge for another couple of weeks?

There's no obligation to suspend - although it might make it difficult to make a charge of gross misconduct stick if you don't.

oh fur foxsake - he might have shat in the chairmans drawers. fair play. give him his marching orders and an mbe while you're at it. neither chairman nor manager looked good out of this. the chairman is more suspect in the bigger picture of wot is right or wrong in terms of public behaviour as far as i'm concerned

the chairman is more suspect in the bigger picture of wot is right or wrong in terms of public behaviour as far as i'm concerned

Do you have a specific incident in mind that would support that particular theory?

Come on then people, who went last night. What was said etc. I heard Milan on the radio this morning saying "we are a big happy family again". I cant look at the link cos it banned at work!!

Just seen a clip on SSN and god we have some muppets as fans. Sorry if it's any of you lot on there, but it has to be said. When I see the full story in a minute, I'll post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669