Thursday at the Walkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
A summary of what was said

To be honest, I went along out of curiosity, and couldn't believe it when the first question asked was "is it true Matty Fryatt is going to be sold"? :icon_roll

I did not stay until the end, and went back to the pub.

It will be now, our members have raised a number of issues they want discussing & we have pre-warned the club of the strength of feelings which have arisen from the the events of the last week or so.

A sample of the range of views expressed to us been forwarded to the club.
What about your own personal "audience with Milan"? Can't you use that to address issues rather than wasting everybody else's valuable time trying to make yourselves look important?

Im pretty sure Lazzer went. Im sure it was his arse on Sky Sports this morning, and before you bother editing I could only tell as it was blocking out the light from the moon.

Just seen a clip on SSN and god we have some muppets as fans. Sorry if it's any of you lot on there, but it has to be said. When I see the full story in a minute, I'll post again.

The guy he had been a fan since we were leics fosse or whatever was a right muppet.

The guy he had been a fan since we were leics fosse or whatever was a right muppet.

That's the one.
Actual report didn't tell anything, but did show some happier fans after the meeting, so I can only assume it went well. Will now have to go and read the links posted above to find out!

That's the one.
Actual report didn't tell anything, but did show some happier fans after the meeting, so I can only assume it went well. Will now have to go and read the links posted above to find out!

At least you can see the link!! Will one of you muppets paste the comments on here so i dont have to click into the link?

I told them there was no point in chanting that. I didn't agree with it at all.

And Biff, do you really think anyone was interested in booing when we had just got a last-gasp winner at forest? Never mind that the performance wasn't very good.
beaumontfox let me nip this in the bud as far as im concerned.i believe you ,me and everybody that walks through the gates at the walkers are fans.but i also believe some fans contribute more than others,just like players,some players are better than others and contribute more.
i didnt think the chanting was positive in any way,and after last nights meeting,and some stating they sang it out of 'frustration' rather than actually meaning it.i stand by it even more.
this meeting was the proper way to out there 'frustrations' imo.
most people want to move on now,including most of the chanters.

There is only one word I can think of to describe this whole episode: "Pathetic"

I include all parties involved, from the club through to the boneheads, you are all absolutely fcuking pathetic.

Last edited:
There is only one word I can think of to describe this whole episode: "Pathetic"

I include all parties involved, you are all absolutely fcuking pathetic.

Thats not nice - induvidualise young Melton. Tell us who, perhaps we can learn

At least you can see the link!! Will one of you muppets paste the comments on here so i dont have to click into the link?

Posted by KilworthFox:

Was a productive meeting. Milan explained many things and everyone left with a positive feeling.
smile.gif

Matty Fryatt was told he was not good enough by Allen and was made to train with the youth team.
4 players were brought to the club by Allen or his agent. Nielsen, Kishishev, Sappleton (and Best guess would be Campbell)
Allen was sacked for non footballing reasons
Allen knew he would be gone before the Watford match
Milan complained about the football and performances at Accrington, Forest (1st game), Cryatal Palace.
Milan said IF he thought any new manager was not for the good of the club (I.E inc Megson) he would get rid.
The fans on the whole agreed to back Megson as he deserves a chance.
The fans on the whole told Milan the chants for Allen at Forest were not anti Milan but just born out of frustration.
The fans on the whole told Milan that the comments in the Mercury were very unwelcome and that he should not repeat them.
The fans on the whole agreed that with Milan the club is better than it was before he came.
Milan signed N'Gotty as he thought we needed strengthening at Center back.
Allen knew of all players being signed with exception of N'Gotty
The Hasslebanik issue was blown out of proportion and it was Jimmy who did not want a 30 day trial so he left.
The only player watched before Allen brought them was Kishishev in Bulgaria.
Glenn from RL phone ins stood and made some very good points about how Us fans don't hate Milan and are glad he is here, also that the club would be no where if MM had not rescued us last year.

There is more but I cannot remember at the moment.

Posted by KilworthFox:

Was a productive meeting. Milan explained many things and everyone left with a positive feeling.
smile.gif

Matty Fryatt was told he was not good enough by Allen and was made to train with the youth team.
4 players were brought to the club by Allen or his agent. Nielsen, Kishishev, Sappleton (and Best guess would be Campbell)
Allen was sacked for non footballing reasons
Allen knew he would be gone before the Watford match
Milan complained about the football and performances at Accrington, Forest (1st game), Cryatal Palace.
Milan said IF he thought any new manager was not for the good of the club (I.E inc Megson) he would get rid.
The fans on the whole agreed to back Megson as he deserves a chance.
The fans on the whole told Milan the chants for Allen at Forest were not anti Milan but just born out of frustration.
The fans on the whole told Milan that the comments in the Mercury were very unwelcome and that he should not repeat them.
The fans on the whole agreed that with Milan the club is better than it was before he came.
Milan signed N'Gotty as he thought we needed strengthening at Center back.
Allen knew of all players being signed with exception of N'Gotty
The Hasslebanik issue was blown out of proportion and it was Jimmy who did not want a 30 day trial so he left.
The only player watched before Allen brought them was Kishishev in Bulgaria.
Glenn from RL phone ins stood and made some very good points about how Us fans don't hate Milan and are glad he is here, also that the club would be no where if MM had not rescued us last year.

There is more but I cannot remember at the moment.

Thank you Ruthy Baby

Just seen a clip on SSN and god we have some muppets as fans. Sorry if it's any of you lot on there, but it has to be said. When I see the full story in a minute, I'll post again.

are you referring to the bloke/not right who was saying 'milans saying were not real fans i am ive been supporting leicester city since i was a lad when o'farrell (?) was in charge' he was rather embarrassing :icon_roll

You included as well? Or are you the exception?
I'm not involved, it's nothing to do with me. I've just been watching it all get sadder and sadder from the sidelines.

I never booed, and I never reacted to the booing, therefore it doesn't concern me.

What concerns me is the sorry pathetic state this club and it's fans are beginning to appear to those on the outside of it.

I include all parties involved, from the club through to the boneheads, you are all absolutely fcuking pathetic.

With you all the way on this one Melton. I could never see what the Martin Allen adulation was based on; 1 good win, a few deranged ramblings and a Delia Smith moment before the Watford game, so when MM got rid I couldn't understand why his worshippers couldn't move on. Perhaps they have not realised that it's MM's club now, though I expect they were clamouring for him to buy it. And I have no idea why the club and MM didn't just ignore them, after all a couple of wins and they will think Megson is god. Still it gave the FT an excuse to get on their self-important soapbox again.

NN "And I have no idea why the club and MM didn't just ignore them" Because MM just loves the limelight, and those that went yesterday pandered to it. But if if he's happy now, and they are all happy now, then we're all happy !!! Lets move on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669