Thursday at the Walkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is anyone going ? is it just purely for people who chanted for Allen ?
Is the bar open?

I'm going. Not because I chanted for Allen but because I want questions answered about transfers in the past. Who signed them? Why are we not playing them? etc.

I'm going. Not because I chanted for Allen but because I want questions answered about transfers in the past. Who signed them? Why are we not playing them? etc.

The impression that I get is that there will not actually be a single person there who did - despite the fact that this is the group of people he stated that he wanted to meet

The impression that I get is that there will not actually be a single person there who did - despite the fact that this is the group of people he stated that he wanted to meet

I would think whoever turns up will automatically be labelled as one for the MA chanters. They will presumably then be asked why they did it.

It's not a Q&A FFS :icon_roll

I would think whoever turns up will automatically be labelled as one for the MA chanters. They will presumably then be asked why they did it.

It's not a Q&A FFS :icon_roll

But that's why people have now said they are going - armed with a series of nonsense questions of why Allen was sacked, who signed Jimmy Nielsen, why does Filbert Fox not appear to have his wedding tackle etc. etc.

This meeting is for those who chanted Allen's name to explain why they did it, and for Mandaric to tell them in a stern voice that what they did was wrong

Any genuine chanter/opponent/dissenter/Blue Mongie should avoid the meeting like the plague - they have found a way to get to Mandaric, so job done as far as they are concerned. They now know what to do if/when things go pear-shaped

Last edited:
But that's why people have now said they are going - armed with a series of nonsense questions of why Allen was sacked, who signed Jimmy Nielsen, why does Filbert Fox not appear to have his wedding tackle etc. etc.

Plus a few who are going just to cheer MM on. Should be quite funny when they are rounded up and stripped of their season tickets.

This meeting is for those who chanted Allen's name to explain why they did it, and for Mandaric to tell them in a stern voice that what they did was wrong

Any genuine chanter/opponent/dissenter/Blue Mongie should avoid the meeting like the plague - they have found a way to get to Mandaric, so job done as far as they are concerned. They now know what to do if/when things go pear-shaped

I agree 100% with you. The moment you walk through the door Milan will be sneering at you.

I've always thought he/she was a hermaphrodite and kept the male organs tucked up out of the way inside the female ones.

I've always thought he/she was a hermaphrodite and kept the male organs tucked up out of the way inside the female ones.

ive never looked under his shorts FFS :icon_bigg:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll;)

why does Filbert Fox not appear to have his wedding tackle

Rumour has it it he was neutered to curb his habit of running off to Yorkshire looking for vixens. :icon_bigg

The fact that the actual chanters will not attend will simply allow him to confirm that they are not, indeed, real fans

This will be roundly applauded (perhaps even cheered) by those who do actually turn up hoping to ask their silly questions

All reported in the Merc as being done and dusted, with Milan (and Megson) 'winning over the fans'

If we get stuffed at home on Saturday the chants will (of course, given their impact so far) begin again

And so the circle of shite continues........

The fact that the actual chanters will not attend will simply allow him to confirm that they are not, indeed, real fans

This will be roundly applauded (perhaps even cheered) by those who do actually turn up hoping to ask their silly questions

All reported in the Merc as being done and dusted, with Milan (and Megson) 'winning over the fans'

If we get stuffed at home on Saturday the chants will (of course, given their impact so far) begin again

And so the circle of shite continues........

And you will probably see Bill Andersons legs hanging out of MM's arse.

i dont think they are real fans,and im sure a lot of others feel the same way.

i think you will find that a few hardliners will turn up and state there 'case'.

the meeting is being filmed,so hopefully they will be quickly rounded up and shot,so we can move on:icon_wink

i dont think they are real fans,and im sure a lot of others feel the same way.

i think you will find that a few hardliners will turn up and state there 'case'.

the meeting is being filmed,so hopefully they will be quickly rounded up and shot,so we can move on:icon_wink

Of course they are - their opinion is equally as valid as yours or mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670