Tiatto gets FA charge:

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaumontfox

http://http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1796_2053377,00.html

D***y defender Darren Moore and Leicester utility player Danny Tiatto have both been charged with violent conduct by the Football Association.

The charges relate to two separate incidents during Friday's match between the Championship sides at the Walkers Stadium, which finished 1-1.

Match referee Howard Webb was consulted by the FA. He confirmed he had not seen the incidents but, having reviewed video footage, stated that he would have shown both players red cards.

Moore and Tiatto have until 6pm on 12 April to admit or deny the charges. A Disciplinary Commission will hear the case on 13 April.

D***y have announced they intend to appeal, with manager Billy Davies saying: "We've put this matter in the hands of our solicitors and will contest it vigorously."

how the hell can moore/derby contest that he smashed his arm into humes face!!!

Thanks for the info but I couldn't give a flying fcuk...

To those not up with footballing lingo for "utility player" read "equally as shite in every position".
And at least if he gets banned he stuck one on a sheep, I'd be happy to take a 2 game ban for that!

Tiatto could have played his last game for us if he is hit with a 5 game ban :038:

And at least if he gets banned he stuck one on a sheep, I'd be happy to take a 2 game ban for that!

The usual ban on such occasions is the same as it would have been if the ref had seen the incident, unless there are aggravating circumstances. On review of the video evidence, the ref has stated that he would have sent both players off for violent conduct - a straight red - it should be a three-match ban. Danny has previously been banned this season and this should mean that another game is added to any ban this time, but I note from the FA site that he has been 'offered' a 3-match ban for a guilty plea - Darren Moore, on the other hand, has been 'offered' a 4-match ban on account of his previous ban; there seems to be something amiss with the FA's record-keeping.

Danny was also booked for the 10th time this season during the game - as this was before the second Sunday in April, he should also get a 2-game ban for that - I'm not quite sure whether the incident in connection with which he is being charged is the same one that got him the yellow card; if so, he might now be down to 9 cards.

Whatever - we're clearly not going to see much more of him this season - if he were staying in England, he might have even found himself banned at the start of next season.

I hate to admit this but we need Tiatto for the final games, he has been one of the 'better' players recently. Sad times really.

'Tis true. And even sadder than people can castigate a player who does want to get stuck in, and at the same time glorify a flat-footed fairy* who has contributed very little this season.

*for the avoidance of doubt, the word 'fairy' is used here to describe something that you might find dancing round the toadstools at the bottom of your garden and should not be read to indicate homophobic tendencies in the writer.

Please dont tell me it has got that bad, that we NEED titto!

Buggah!! You've just reminded me of the old bloke who sat next to me at Stoke. He constantly referred to the Aussie as Tattio and also kept asking why Eric Nils Henderson wasn't playing.

I had to move for the second half - I could stand it no longer.

I have a feeling this is the incident that F****t scummer Twerples mentioned in the commentary. He accused Tiatti of a "forearm smash" into the Derby wunderkids face. However when they managed tofind a bit of footage it showed him trying to trip Tiatto up off the ball and as Tiatto stumbled his went out and caught him somewhere onhis upper body, but hardly the assault Twerples was trying to make out. No case to answer in my opinion, so he'll probably be banned for ten games.

One of the vey few this season who seems proud to wear our shirt.

Not that - he's just a better player than any of the other steaming pansies* that we have in the team

*for the avoidance of doubt, the word 'pansies' is used here to describe someone who appears effeminate in every way and may well have leanings towards dropping anchor in Poo Bay, rather than the delicate little flowers you may find at the bottom of your garden

*for the avoidance of doubt, the word 'pansies' is used here to describe someone who appears effeminate in every way and may well have leanings towards dropping anchor in Poo Bay, rather than the delicate little flowers you may find at the bottom of your garden

Touché

I hate to admit this but we need Tiatto for the final games, he has been one of the 'better' players recently. Sad times really.

True - one of the few to show any sense of passion or commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363